CHAPTER 26

♡| fluffy days were louis' favorites

SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2007 saw a sleep over at Harry's house, the boys were baking a cake while Anne had a girls night with Jay.

Louis was sat on the kitchen counter as he watched Harry unpack the bags from Wal-Mart; they impusively decided cookies and ice cream for dinner was the best idea.

"Hazzy," Louis whines as he watches Harry, the older boy glances over to him, "hi." he giggles as Harry glances at him. 

Harry playfully roles his eyes, and goes back to unpacking the bags, and grabbing all the supplies; he knows this is going to consist of Louis messing around while he does everything himself. 

"Blue," he glances at the boy, "peanut butter or chocolate chip?"

Louis thinks for five minutes, Harry wishes that were an exaggeration, however, Louis proceeded to sit there and contemplate what kind of cookies he's in the mood for. 

"Blue," Harry whines, "you've been thinking about it forever, just pick one." 

"Peanut butter." Louis replies, Harry knows he isn't thinking.

"Are you sure?" Harry's so fucking stupid.

"Damnit, now I can't decide again." Louis pouts, Harry wants to kiss him. 

"We'll make both. We can have a bunch to snack on tomorrow, I don't plan on doing anything so, pajamas and cookies day it is." 

Louis smiles at it, he loves weekends like this more than anything else in the world. There's this tiny part in his mind that wishes they could be different, but then again those thoughts are constantly there. The daydreams of he and Harry having lazy days filled with kisses and all things more romantic. Now, he knows he does have some of this, and he loves it; there was just this part of him that wanted it constantly. 

This part of him that wanted to hold Harry's hand while they walked around Wal-Mart, this part of him that wanted to kiss him when he caught these girls getting all heart-eyed over Harry- he can't blame them, but hey! Harry was his. 

Well, not entirely, but he knew the details of their 'relationship' and he knew that Harry was for him, and him only. 

It just fucking sucked that rest of the world couldn't know that yet. 

Louis sighed, love-struck, as he leaned back on the counter as he watched Harry preparing everything. He couldn't wait for the day he could sit here and do this, sit there and watch Harry bake, but knowing they're together, and maybe having little ones running around someday.

He knows that's a crazy idea to entertain, he's barely seventeen and he still can barely make a phone call without his mom sitting right by his side, and eventually taking over for him, but hey! He loves kids. 

"Angel," Harry pulls Louis out of his ridiculous daydream, "come mix this for me while I fix the pan." Harry requests softly. Louis is such a goner.  

He gets off the counter and pads over to Harry, grabbing the bowl, and mixing spoon from him, and begins mixing the cookie dough. 

Not even a minute in to his mixing, he looks over his shoulder to make sure Harry isn't looking, when he sneaks a bite of cookie dough.

"Don't think I didn't see that." Harry chuckles, coming up behind Louis.

"How-"

"I've known you all my life, I have eyes in the back of my head just for you." Harry chuckles, taking the bowl from Louis, and starting to place the little balls of dough on the pan. 

Louis watches him in awe; it usually slips his mind, but sometimes he thinks about the bond he and Harry share, and it blows his mind. 

How can you be so close to a person? How can you love someone as much as he loves Harry? There's so many things he feels that he feels as though he'll never be able to describe. It's insane to him.

Louis lets his mind wander to the things he really doesn't understand as he continues to mix the dough.

Harry uses this time to take his mind off everything. His mind never stops thinking about Louis, and how gross he feels with himself because of this whole thing- he never lets himself enjoy the love he feels for Louis.

It's nuts. Why did it have to be Louis? Or, rather, why did Louis have to be so much younger than him? He knows that the whole age gap thing won't bother him as much when Louis is legal, but Louis still has a little under two years before he gets there. 

Time goes on, and before they know it, they're popping the cookies in the oven, and deciding on something to watch when they're done. 

"Lou, for the sixth time, no, we are not watching Grease." Harry sighs as he continues looking through the DVD options he has in his living room. 

"What are we gonna watch then? Please, do tell me a better movie than Grease!" Louis protests, not seeing any valid reason as to why they can't watch Grease for the twelfth time that month.

 "Let's watch Law and Order." Harry smiles.

"Are you planning on killing me? Is that what this is?" Louis jokes.

"Yes, Blue," Harry rolls his eyes, "I'm fattening you up with cookies so that I can cook you into a stew." 

"A stew? Why stew?" Louis plays, Harry bursts into laughter. 

"I don't know, it was the first thing that came to mind." 

Louis asks why in his string of laughs, and they both spend a good minute laughing at it as though it was the funniest thing they had ever heard in their lives. 

The cookies finish fifteen minutes into their first episode of Law and Order, and after one more episode, Harry caves and lets Louis put on that God-forsaken musical. 

And per usual, he sings along and says the lines with Louis, because no matter how much he hates it, he loves his Louis; he'd do anything to see that boy smile.

The night ends with Harry carrying a passed out Louis up the stairs to his room, and lays him down in the bed, before stripping himself and climbing under the blankets. 

******

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K IM CRYING WHY HAVE THAT MANY PEOPLE READ MY SHITTY WORK PLEASE 

I never know how to end chapters 

sorry for the late update, every time I make attempts to write, I end up binge watching my kpop boys being dumbasses on youtube 

ty for the support, ilysm.