CHAPTER 16

♡| sleepovers were the best, in both their opinions, even if there was tension.

-

OCTOBER 30TH, 2006. LOUIS WAS SLEEPING OVER at Harry's house as the next day was halloween and he still didn't know what he wanted to be.

"H, come on," Louis pouts as Harry pretends to sleep, "it's almost eleven and I still don't know what i wanna be for halloween."

"Why is it such a big deal blue?" Harry groans, flipping over on his back to find a stressed Louis, "Just be mine for Halloween." he winks.

"H, be for real. What are you doing?" Louis asks as he lays on Harry, chin on his chest.

"I don't know, I'll probably just rip a T-shirt up and be like a zombie or somethin'." he shrugs his shoulders.

"Ugh, why are you so creative? Can I have some of your creativity." Louis jokes, faking sobbing.

"I mean I could give you some, but not yet." Harry smirks.

"What do you mean?" Louis furrows his eyebrows.

"'Cause it's illegal right now, baby." he replies, nonchalantly.

"You horny asshole," Louis laughs, "I'm having a serious problem, and all you care about is your obsession with fucking people." he whines, tired.

"Language. And not people, it's only you." Harry lightly smacks his ass.

"H," he whines once more, "this is serious."

"Be a little devil, baby. It fits you perfect." Harry laughs.

"I was actually thinking of that, but not if you're going to bully me about it." Louis rolls over and gets up to walk to Harry's closet.

Harry doesn't ask what he's doing, he knows Louis' going to look for a red shirt of his.

Upon finding a shirt he deemed suitable, Louis began to look through Harry's lether and chains, and belts. Finally satisfied with the outfit he had.

"You're gonna stay with me all night, yeah?" Harry's more possessive side asked.

"No, I'm gonna go to my own party and do unspeakable things to people." Louis sassed.

"Don't give me that attitude." Harry goes wide eyed as Louis crawled into the bed.

"Don't ask things you already know the answer to then." Louis retorts, kissing Harry's cheek before he cuddles into him.

They laid in silence for a bit. Just resting with each other despite them both having a plethera of things to talk about.

"Can't believe I'll be sixteen soon." Louis sighs.

"The age of consent." Harry states.

"Why is doing....things the only thing on your mind?" Louis chuckles slightly as he sits up to look at Harry, ending up on the boys lap.

"It's not, but you look so cute in my old jersey that I just wanna eat you up." Harry smiles at him as he grabs Louis' hand and gently bites his finger, in a playful manner of course.

Louis looks down at himself, he's in nothing but Harry's old soccer jersey, and he doesn't think he looks attractive.

But then Harry's hands are on his thighs and all those thoughts leave his mind.

It's quiet now, they're just staring at each other. Harry's hands still on Louis' thighs, Louis fiddling with his fingers as he stares at Harry, who is staring right back at him.

It's been almost two months since the last time they had kissed and Louis thinks its like a routine.

"Are we going to keep this cycle up forever?" he speaks, and prays Harry knows what he means so he doesn't have to explain.

And yeah, Harry knows, but he thinks its so cute when Louis gets all frustrated when he explains things.

"What do you mean, baby?" damnit.

"Like, tease for a little bit, do something and then repeat. I know you know we both want it, we have for a while now. Are we ever going to do something about it?" Louis pouts and Harry kisses his nose.

"You want to do something about it?" and for a second Louis lets himself think Harry's talking about doing something right now; but Louis knows he isn't.

"Well yeah, and I mean I am turning sixteen, y'know the age of consent." Louis speaks lowly as he draws patterns on Harry's chest.

"And it's still illegal because guess what-"

"I know, I know, you'll be twenty, don't remind me." Louis pouts as he hides his face in Harry's neck.

"It's only two more years baby," Harry mumbles into his hair, "it'll go by before you know it."

"Two more years till what exactly?" Louis utters under his breath, tracing patters on Harry's neck now, refusing to let the goosebumps go unnoticed.

"What?" Harry shakes his head clear of all 'bad' thoughts.

"Like, are you just gonna give in to what we both want and then that's it? We act awkward because this is normal for us and it'll be awkward after we do things?" Louis asks, hiding from Harry.

"Baby, I've already told you what I want." Harry sighs.

"Me."

"In all aspects. Yeah, I wanna touch you and stuff, but I also want you to be my little boyfriend." he pokes Louis' stomach in an attempt to get him out of the sad mood he's nearly slipping in to.

"B-Boyfriend?" Louis repeats.

"Well yeah, you don't want that?" and then Louis looks him directly in the eyes.

He sighs for a second, chewing on his bottom lip. There's pleanty of ways he could answer Harry.

In the end he decided on barely pecking Harry's lips before nodding his head, "I've wanted that ever since I was like, thirteen." he smiles.

"Well then it's official." Harry smiles back.

"What is?" confusion takes over Louis' eyes.

"You're my unofficial boyfriend, until you can be my actual boyfriend and we can actually do stuff." Harry's eyebrows perk up.

"So basically, nothings changing, we just have a title now?" Louis asks for clarification.

"Yeah." Harry nods his head.

"Fine by me." Louis giggles as he hugs Harry.

Harry hugs him back and kisses his temple. And sure, things aren't as perfect as the two envisioned them, but in the end as long as they have each other, it doesn't really matter.

**

shorter update, but an update nonetheless ((: