CHAPTER 02

♡| it wasn't clear to him at the time, but he became infatuated with louis at such a young age.

IT WAS LOUIS' BIRTHDAY, 1996, WHEN HARRY SURPRISED LOUIS with what the boy had wanted for ages.

It was about six months ago, when they first saw it. The two were in Wal-Mart once, when they saw a new bike on display. Harry had commented that the blue on the bike had a sparkle to in the light, much like Louis' eyes. From that point on, the smaller boy wanted it so bad.

But like all other mothers, Jay would say no, or that it wasn't the right time to buy it.

So, for three months, Harry would save what change his mom would give him that was left over from grocery shoppping, and the weekly ten dollars that jay would give him for watching her son after school, and even on Saturday's when she had work.

And he bought the bike for Louis, because his boy deserved everything the world had to offer.

The now eleven, soon to be twelve, year old boy hopped out of his moms mini van, and went to take the bike out of the back, before going to knock on the, now seven year old boy's front door.

He hadn't seen Harry in a week, spending the week prior with his dad, to celebrate his birthday.

So, upon seeing the mop of curls through his peep hole, he gasped and smiled as he opened the door and jumped into Harry's arms.

Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, he hadn't seen his best friend in what felt like ages and he always missed not having his little sunshine around.

Harry put the boy down, and began to walk away, leaving Louis confused. Harry titled his head, and mumbled a nearly inaudible "c'mere". So Louis followed.

When they got around to the back of the mini van, Louis squealed, and jumped on Harry, knocking them both into the grass.

He sat up on Harry's lap, smiling, before leaning down to kiss all over Harry's cheeks. The older boy's lips curl into a smile, which leads to a grin.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Louis repeated the words multiple times.

"You're welcome, blue." Harry chuckled, moving the small boy off his lap.

"Oh, 'arry! It's so amazing," the boy giggled as he ran over to the bike, "d'ya think you can help me ride it?" he looked up at Harry.

The older boy fonded at the little freckles he could see on the smaller boy's nose, as the setting sun gleamed over his face.

" f'course I can, angel." Harry smiled walking over. He tried to reason to with Louis to get the boy to wear a helmet, and he began to tickle him when the small boy kept refusing.

"Fine," he mumbled, snatching the shiny blue helmet from Harry, "I'm wearing this because I've decided that I want to, not because you're telling me to." he huffed.

Harry chuckled a quiet 'sure' and put in on Louis, making sure it was secure.

Within an hour he'd helped Louis understand how to balance and right for ten minutes without falling, but he told the boy they'd keep practising.

After running out of breath, Louis called it quits and the two put the bike in the garage, and made their way to the backyard.

They laid on the blanket they kept ouy there, because usually in December, they liked to lay down, look at the stars, and talk.

Louis was rambling on about something he saw on the tv, but Harry was hardly listening.

He was on his side, staring at Louis, taking in his features, and imagining him just a little older.

Because Harry's never told anyone this, but while school was still in, his friends were going on about how they'd all kissed someone before.

And all Harry could think about after that was kissing Louis. It was odd because Louis was seven, and his best friend and he felt gross about it.

He laid back on his side and as Louis finished talking, he felt the boy lay his head on Harry's chest, and cuddled him.

"H?" he mumbled, eyes closed.

"Yeah, blue?" Harry mumbled back, hand playing with Louis' hair, making the smaller boy sleepy.

"Thanks for the bike," he yawned, "I love you, 'arry." he was getting sleepy.

Harry said a quick sentence on how the bike was no problem, and got up to carry the small boy to his room, his mom already said he could spend the night with Louis.

"I love you too, angel." Harry mumbled, pressing a kiss to Louis' forehead, before climbing into the bed and falling asleep.

-
coUPLE THINGS
1. im making harry v mature for his age cause its kinda cute
2. time skips will stop once louis is about 17
anywhOS that's it

all the love, dj c dizzle