chapter 7 ~ 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

Start from the beginning

     "Just a little bit longer baby, I promise." He leaned his head against the side of mine and sighed. "Just trust me."

_

     Yoongi pulled Jungkook against him, the youngers head resting in his lap. His heart was pounding out of his chest as his gaze flicked back and forth between Taehyung and Jimin. They sat together against the headboard of Taehyung and Jungkook's twin bed, legs folded comfortably over each other. 

     "Why'd you wake us up so early, hyung?" Taehyung yawned, stretched his arms high above his head in a stretch. "You're the one that normally sleeps in, so..."

     "I needed to talk to you guys about something. Something...uh important?"

     "Why do you sound so dubious, Yoongi?" questioned Jimin groggily.

     Yoongi sat for a moment, trying to connect all the thoughts swimming around his head into their proper order. Unable to focus himself, he decided to just get the conversation going and hope all was understandable. "Do you guys still love me?"

     The room immediately escalated to a whole new level of quiet. Everyone's breathing could be heard clearly, and Yoongi swore he could hear Taehyung blink.

    "We..." Taehyung trailed off, his cheeks flaring a bright peach pink. He lowered his head without a word, pulling his legs close to his chest.

     Jungkook sighed, looking up at the man above him. "Yes, we do hyung. We never stopped."

     "And we never will," Jimin finished, his gaze finding Yoongi's. 

     Yoongi couldn't help but flash a gum-filled smile at the three men before him, his heart beating loudly in his ears. He felt happy with them; like he did before he left for the military. Before their group had split up. Before they had split up. Wrapping his arms around the front of Jungkook's small upper torso, Yoongi sighed. 

     "I never stopped loving you guys either."

     Jimin smiled joyfully, his eyes almost disappearing into his face. Yoongi chuckled, lowering his gaze. "So what does this mean?" he pondered shyly.

     "Should we?" Taehyung queried. "I mean...should we get b-back together?"

     "I'm assuming we all want too...right?" Jimin asked Yoongi calmly and received a nod from the older brunet. "So...then we're back together."

     Yoongi and Jungkook burst out into fitful giggles, pushing up and throwing themselves on the other two. They sat together like that, all four entangled in each other's embrace, for what felt like forever, smiling to themselves.

     But, Yoongi began to grow nervous, and his smile slowly faded. He pulled away from the younger three and sat on his heels, hands fisted in his lap. "There's also something else I wanted to talk about."

     "As soon as Yumin leaves," Jungkook laughed, "you can move in."

     Yoongi grinned shaking his head. "No, not that. Well, not about the moving in or out thing."

     "Is it about Yumin, hyung?" Jimin inquired, his arms wrapped around Jungkook and Taehyung. 

     Yoongi nodded, keeping eye contact with the smaller man. "Do you guys...care about her?"