35. SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND.

UNEDITED
PLEASE IGNORE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES.

#

"Manik! My lipstick is gone! What am I going to do now?"
Nandini freaked out as soon as she looked at her reflection in the mirror as Manik came and stood behind her looking at their reflection in the mirror.

"They'll tease me till I die if I go and ask them for the lipstick."
Nandini told him sadly as Manik back hugged her, resting his chin on her shoulder, still looking at their reflection in the mirror.

"I'll never let that happen, Nan."
Manik whispered before taking out a lipstick from his pocket and showing it to her as Nandini immediately took it from and turned around to face him while opening the lipstick.

"How did you know what shade of what brand I'm wearing?"
Nandini was surprised that Manik had the same lipstick that she applied earlier as Manik smiled proudly.

"If I plan something, I think about it throughout, so I asked your makeup artist which lipstick shade you wanted and got it from the mall."
Manik replied holding her close by her waist as a smile adored Nandini's lips hearing him.

"I love you."
Nandini pecked his lips one last time before reapplying her lipstick and fixing her hair and dress before they finally left for the venue.

#

On the other hand, when Varun, Avni, Divya, Laiba and Poonam entered the venue, they were confused not finding Manik and Nandini there, and on the top of that everyone was asking them about the whereabouts of the bride and groom, which they didn't have a clue about.

"They'll be here soon."
Varun replied to a guest with a fake smile while he mentally cursed himself for even letting them leave the room alone.

"Where are Manik and Nandini? You were with them right?"
Nyonika questioned Varun as Varun just looked at her with a blank expression.

"Bhai tricked us."
Varun replied only to receive a glare and hidden punch from Divya, as he immediately corrected himself.

"They are on their way, they will be making a grand entrance."
Varun lied with a fake smile as Nyonika nodded smiling and left.

"Where the hell did these two disappear?"
Laiba asked joining already frustrated and annoyed Varun and Divya.

"WE DON'T KNOW!"
Varun and Divya whispered screamed together taking Laiba by surprise.

"Chill out guys, I'll go and look for them."
Laiba tried to calm the two angry birds in front of her and immediately turned around and left, leaving the two to mumble angrily among each other.

As Varun and Divya were arguing, a skinny, dusky, tall girl walked near them, interrupting their argument.

"Excuse me."
The girl started extra-sugar coated voice, gaining Varun and Divya's attention, and making Divya roll her eyes in irritation.

"Hey Anita, how are you?"
Divya asked in the same extra-sugar coated voice as Anita, with a totally fake smile when she was abusing the girl in her mind, and the other reason why she greeted Anita first was to inform Varun who that girl was, as per Nandini's request, she wanted Varun as far away from 'that' family as possible, and hence she requested her friends to make sure that Varun stayed away from them or have the idea of who he's dealing with, and Varun hearing the name understood who she was, his palms formed into a fist remembering the torture that they put his sister, his soon to be sister-in-law through, though she never told him or anyone of any incident involving them, the way she talked about them and warned him about them, was enough for him to know what kind of people they were.