34. A FEW MOMENTS ALONE.

UNEDITED
Please ignore typos and grammatical errors.

#

Manik and Nandini reached the engagement venue separately with their families and were taken to their hotel rooms where they were required to take rest, get ready and wait till the moment when they would be called to the venue and the Roka ceremony will finally start.

"My goodness, my daughter looks so beautiful." Ragini entered Nandini's hotel room just as she finished getting ready, and as soon as her eyes fell on her daughter, all ready in her navy blue lehenga with silver work all over it, combined with all diamond jewellery that she was wearing, and Her makeup was on point, just the way Nandini wanted it to be, light and simple, her hair, softly curled and let down freely to hang by her shoulders. Tears pooled Ragini's eyes as she neared her daughter, she cupped Nandini's cheek and bent down to place a kiss on her forehead, while Nandini had a smile on her face all this time watching her mother's reaction.

"Mumma, forget me, look at you! You don't even look like my mother, but my sister!" Nandini exclaimed looking at her mom as she too got up from the chair she was sitting on and made her mom take a spin giving her a full look, and Ragini, she tried to shush her daughter, not believing a word she was saying.

"Chachi, it's true! You really do look like Nandini's sister." Poonam too complimented Ragini, who just shied away with each compliment that she received.

"Aunty, you look so beautiful."

"Aunty, you're stealing Nandini's thunder."

"Aunty, you need to be careful, maybe you'll be the next one getting a proposal."

Nandini's friends were non stop complimented Ragini as she made her way out of Nandini's room leaving the girls laughing watching her shyness after informing them that the elders were leaving for the venue, and Manik and Varun would come to Nandini's room when they'll be called.

(Divya, Avni, Laiba and Poonam's outfit)