I will destroy you

"Harry, get in the shower!" Niall tried to push Harry in to the massive shower, it seemed like a an easy job, but Harry was acting like he was high or something. "What did you use? Did you snort something?"

"What? Niall! How dare you!" Harry stumbled closer to Niall and fell in his arms. Harry's nose pressed against Niall's neck and he inhaled deeply. "You smell delicious! I am ready to eat you up!"

"Stop it. Harryyyyy." Niall tried to push Harry off of him, but younger lad suddenly grew very strong and pinned Niall to the glass door of the shower. Harry's lips started to suck on Niall's neck. Probably leaving an nasty bruise.

"Let daddy please you. Will you let me?" Harry said while pulling Niall's shirt over his head. He started to unbutton Niall's jeans while sucking on older lads collarbone. Niall's head flew back, hitting against the glass wall.

Niall put his hands on Harry's shoulders and started to push on them until Harry was on his knees and pulling down everything that's was standing between him and Niall's cock.

"So, so beautiful for daddy." Harry whispered against Niall's hard dick. It was thriving and twitching, waiting for younger lad to take it in and suck it like there was no tomorrow.

Harry slowly slid his lips over Niall's head and engulfed his full length, letting it hit the very back of Harry's neck. He started to hollow his cheeks while sucking on it.

"H-Harry..." Niall's lips started to tremble and he let his hands grab Harry's curls and held on them while Harry continued to pleasure Niall. "I w-want y-you to fu-fuck me."

Harry took Niall's dick out of his mouth and licked his lips while staring straight into Niall's eyes. His eyes were filled with lust and desire. Niall had never seen Harry so high on lust.

"Oh, I will fuck you." Harry said and stood up. He grabbed Niall's torso and roughly turned him around. He took a hold of Niall's hands and pinned them above his head with one of his hands. Then he pushed Niall's legs apart with his leg and leaned down to his ear. "I will fuck you so damn hard. I will destroy you."

Chills ran down Niall's body, as he pressed his cheek against the cold glass wall and closed his eyes. Getting ready for Harry to destroy him. He could feel his dick twitching and pre-cum already leaking out of it. He just wanted Harry so much.

Harry licked fingers of his free hand and started to slowly push them inside of Niall. Cold shivers running up and down Niall's body. Harry leaned down and started to nibble on Niall's earlobe. His hot breath hitting Niall's skin. Niall could feel his insides tingle of pleasure that he was receiving. A knot forming inside of him, wanting to be released.

Harry could feel Niall's body starting to twitch, so he took his fingers out and licked them right next to Niall's ear. The sound of Harry licking his fingers, made Niall's brain melt. Harry smirked and started to stroke his dick, making it wet enough so he can enter Niall.

This time around he didn't try to push inside of Niall as slow as possible. On contraire, he pushed as fast, as hard as he could. Niall's back arched and his face pressed even harder against the wall. Harry's grip on Niall's wrists tightened and Niall's fingers curled together.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck." Niall started to curse under his breath. He had never felt so wanted. So needed. So amazing. Harry started to thrust harder and faster. The smacking sound of their bodies becoming louder and louder. "Fucking Christ. Don't ever stop."

Harry let go of Niall's wrists and let his hand slid to Niall's cock. He started to pump it. Harry's thrusts were in the same rhythm as him pumping Niall's hard dick. Both lads were panting, moaning and cursing. Hitting their highs and actually feeling like they were high.