Massive dick

It was the last show of their small surprise tour. The four boys were jumping around and singing their hearts out on one of the most famous venues in the world. They were having the time of their lives.

"Thank you, New York!" Liam shouted in the mic. He usually did a big portion of talking with the fans. He really loved to do that. "It was such a honour to return to Madison Square Garden. And you made this evening so special! We can't say thank you enough!"

"You are the most amazing fans ever." Harry said as he entered the centre of the stage. "Thank you for supporting us during the changes in our band. We appreciate each and every one of you!"

"WE LOVE YOU!" The boys shouted together and the lights went down. They walked off the stage and engulfed each other in a heartfelt group hug.

"This tour was amazing! Thank you guys!" Liam said and looked at his three best mates.

"This was way better than I imagined for it to be." Louis grinned and looked at Niall and Harry. "Well I never thought that Harry and Zayn, of all people, would fight. I thought that you two would break each other's necks!"

"Yeah. Life works in mysterious ways, doesn't it?" Harry said and slid his hand around Niall's waist. His fingers grasped Niall's side and he pressed their hips together.

"Ok, boys! Nobody should see this." Liam said and happy couple let go of each other. "You know. The management and their stupid homophobic ways. Let's wait for our break after the album and then we can live like we want to!"

"Good morning, sleeping beauty!" Harry whispered in Niall's ear, but the blond didn't even nudge. So he repeated the sentence until Niall's palm slapped Harry straight on his nose.

"Ouch, Niall!" Harry whined and jumped on top of Niall, pinning both of his hands above his head. "Why'd you do that?"

"Because I want to sleeeeeep." Niall dragged out one of the most important words in his vocabulary and tried to wiggle out of Harry's grasp. "Please?"

"God, did I awake the dragon instead of the sleeping beauty?" Harry laughed and leaned down to capture his and Niall's lips in a sweet kiss.

Harry's hands let go of Niall's wrists and his long fingers slowly danced down Niall's arms and stoped on his cheeks. He gave them a small squeeze and they continued to slide down until they rested on Niall's chest. Harry finally broke the kiss, so he could breath for a second.

"No, Prince Charming." Niall chuckled and started to stroke Harry's hips. "You have awoken a very hungry Irish man, and I would suggest for you to get him food. Like, right now."

"Oh, bossy." Harry sat up and grinned his ass against Niall's crotch, earning himself a low growl from Niall. His fingertips started to move around Niall's chest until each of Harry's hands rested on Niall's nipples. "But, I don't feel like eating. Yet."

Harry's fingers slid over Niall's nipples and soon they were being twisted between those long fingers of his. Goosebumps ran all over Niall's body as his fingers digged into Harry's hips. Harry smirked and continued to twist Niall's nipples, liking the feeling of nails drilling into his skin, because of the pleasure that Niall was having.

"Still hungry, baby?" Harry asked and let go of Niall's nipples, only to bend down and start to suck on Niall's right nipple. Harry's tongue sliding over and around it. Nibbling on it with his teeth time after time.

"Y-yes." Niall whispered and grabbed Harry's head. Pulling it up so their lips could meet in a sloppy kiss. "I am hungry for you."

Harry's eyes turned even darker and he reconnected their lips into a heated kiss. He started to grind their erections tougher. The fabric of their boxers creating a pleasant feeling. But they didn't want a pleasant feeling. They wanted to get fucking high on each other. They wanted to get lost in each others screams.