Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Warm water was hitting Niall's back and small droplets of water slid down his naked body. He relaxed under the water. Forgetting about all of the hardships that he was going through. Just for a moment.

Without a warning a sound of doors opening brought Niall back from his blissful day dreaming and he turned around to look at a smirking Harry. Both boys smiled in each other's direction and Harry stepped under the warm water. His body was shielding Niall's and he looked deep into his lovers eyes.

"I have never seen eyes more beautiful then yours." Harry breathed out and stepped closer to Niall. His right hand pressed against Niall's chest and left one on his hip.

Harry pressed their foreheads together, his wet curls mixing together with Niall's damp blond locks, making a mixture of perfect mess. The perfect mess of their hair reminded of their relationship. So messy, but so perfect. Nothing less or more. Just plain perfect.

Niall wrapped his hands around Harry's neck and pulled himself up. In a swift movement their lips clashed together and Harry's hands slid down Niall's side until they rested on his hips. He pushed his fingers into Niall's skin and dragged them down, making Niall's mouth fall agape and a moan escape his lips.

"Turn around." Niall whispered against Harry's lips. Harry smirked and let his teeth sink into Niall's lower lip. Niall moaned and slid his fingers into Harry's wet curls and tugged at them roughly. "I said. Turn. Around."

Harry smirked but turned around. Niall immediately wrapped his arms around Harry's waste. He let his right hand slid down and take a hold of Harry's dick while his other hand slid up and down his abs. His fingers digging into Harry's skin.

Harry's head fell backwards and rested against Niall's shoulder, exposing his neck to Niall's lips. He eagerly latched on to his skin and started to suck and nibble on it, leaving bruises. Marking what is his, so everybody can see it.

"Oh my god, Niall." Harry muttered and let his hands rest against the wall in front of him. Shower still going off. Water falling over the tangled mess of Harry's and Niall's bodies.

"I am going to show you, who you belong to." Niall whispered into Harry's ear, sending shivers down his body. His dick twitching in Niall's hand.

Harry started to rub his ass against Niall's hard member. Pre-cum already leaking from both boys cocks. Excitement fuelling their bodies and making their pupils dilate and lust take over their rational thinking.

So without thinking, Niall just took his hand off of Harry's dick and spit on it. He slid it along his own length and then grabbed Harry's hips with his hands. Niall's fingers digged deep into Harry's skin. He pulled Harry closer to him. His dick brushing Harry's rim.

"P-please, baby. I can't take it no more." Harry mumbled whit his hands still pressed against the wall in front of him, but his ass pushed closer to Niall. He started to brush his asshole against Niall's pulsing dick.

"Be ready to be wrecked, pet." With one thrust Niall entered Harry. Both boys lips fell apart and different sound came out of their mouths. Pleasure overwhelming both of them. Niall started to roughly thrust in and out of Harry.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh my god, Niall. Fuck." Harry couldn't shut his mouth, he felt like he was on cloud nine. Pleasure going through his body. Niall's dick hitting his prostate with every thrust. His head falling down and water dripping all over his face.

Niall leaned closer to Harry and wrapped one of his hands around his dick and other around his neck. Giving him a bit of a squeeze. His teeth sunk into Harry's back. Sucking on his skin. Trying to mark as much of him as he could.