Show me how sorry you are

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello, beautiful people 🌺

Before you start this chapter, I must say that I need wholly water after writing this.

Call the fucking priest so he can do an exorcism on me!

I have lost my righteous ways and narry smut is my new religion!

Lots of Love - M🥀

*********************************

"For the love of god, why can't I sit infront of Louis or Liam?" Niall was whining about their seat arrangement in their small private plane.

"Because, me and Louis want to sit together. I think that both of you can survive 6 hour flight together." Liam rolled his eyes and snuggled in his blanket, smirking to Louis who did the same infront of him.

"Just suck it up, blondie." Harry looked annoyed as hell. "It's just few hours. Surely you can sit quite for that long."

"As long as you keep your dirty mouth shut." Niall plumped down on his seat and wrapped a warm blanket around his body. He put in his earphones and drifted to light slumber.

Harry nuzzled his body deep in the leather seat. He pushed the blanket over his nose. Secretly eyeing Niall's sleeping body. He was really horny. He hadn't had any sex since he and Niall had their little encounter in man's bathroom. He just didn't find anybody else as intriguing as him, because when they had sex it was needy and with so much passion. He adored it.

Harry turned around to look behind him. He saw that Liam and Louis were both in the same chair, nuzzled beneath one blanked and snoring lightly. He took this as his chance.

Harry let his blanket slip to the ground and slowly walked towards Niall, he kneeled down and picked up the bottom of Niall's blanket. He crawled underneath it and poked his head out of it when he was lightly pressed on Niall's body. He gave Niall's crotch a light squeeze and Niall moaned.

"God, your driving me crazy." Harry breathed out and put both of his arms on each side of Niall's tights and pushed himself up. The blanket fell on the ground and Harry placed his lips on Niall's, starting to move them. Niall's eyes shooting open.

"Mhmmnnnnnhhhmm." He tried to scream, but Harry presses his firm lips harder against Niall's soft ones.

"We have few hours and the lover boys are asleep." Harry said against Niall's lips. "I recon we have some fun."

"No." Niall said and pushed Harry off him. "Fuck off."

"Don't be such a bore." Harry kneeled infront of Niall and put his hands on his knees, starting to lightly massage them. Slowly his right hand crept up and landed on Niall's crotch, palming his cock through jeans.

"Are you a sex addict?" Niall throwed his head back in pleasure.

"No, I am addicted on your sweet ass." Harry licked his lips, never stopping to palm Niall's, now hard, cock.

"Mhhhhhh" Niall moaned and started to unbutton his jeans. Harry stoped what he was doing and stood up. He unbuttoned his jeans and slid them with his boxers down to his knees. Revealing his big manhood. He sat down on his chair and patted his lap.

"Come here, princess." Harry smirked at Niall. "Gonna show you a whole new world."

Niall shook his head at Harry's lame joke. He is not flying on his 'magic' carpet or is he?