Don't ruin the fun

Niall found himself laying on the carpet infront of his fireplace. His eyes were closed and so many thought flew around his head. He was done with all of Harry's shit. He can't pretend that they are super friends, anymore.

"I will not endure this anymore. If he will continue to be a jerk like this than I won't stay in the band. I can't take this anymore." Niall muttered to himself. Suddenly he was drawn out of his thoughts by light knocks on his front door. He looked at his watch and saw that it was almost midnight.

"Why does everybody visit me so late. Can't I just have some time for myself." He murmured while getting up and strutting to the door. When he opened it slightly, his eyes widened and he tried to close the door.

"No. No fucking way." His attempts were stopped by Harry's foot. "Get the fuck away-ay-ay"

"Niall, stop being difficult and open the goddamn door." Harry said in a low whisper through his teeth. He was trying to open the door whit his leg, because his hands were occupied with a pizza box and a six pack of Guinness.

"Not gonna happen, Styles! I will not let you insult me in my home." Niall tried to push the door closed, but he couldn't manage to close it. "Why is your leg so ungodly strong?"

"Your just wea... tired, probably" Harry rolled his eyes and used all his strength to push the door open with his shoulder. "Now let's go, sit down, have some pizza and beer and talk about our little problem."

Niall just flunked his hands down in defeat and closed the entrance door. Afterwards he made his way to his living room and plunged to the same place that he had been laying prior. Harry soon followed and put pizza and beer's on the small round wooden coffee table next to the sofa.

"Beer?" He asked Niall and offered the drink to the Irishman who lazily stretches his arm and grabbed the bottle. Harry sat down on the couch. His legs were seated wide and he positioned his elbows on his tights and twirled the beer bottle in his fingers.

"So, what do you want from me?" Niall said with the beer bottle pressed against his lips and he took a big gulp of the brewed drink. "I think that you have said enough today."

"Listen, this is very hard for me, so I would appreciate if you wouldn't try to be a dick about this." Harry felt irritation raising every second. He guided the beer bottle to his lips and looked at Niall. He was sitting near the fire place, the fire from it was illuminating his features. His blond locks looked darker and they have grown quite long, Harry wondered why he never noticed that.

"Hard for you?" Niall snapped his head towards Harry and moved closer to him, he put the empty beer bottle on the coffee table and opened another one. "Your the one who came here for some reason. It's hard for me, that I have to be bothered at my own home."

Harry shifted uncomfortably, not knowing how to say anything. So he finished his beer and also took another one. He looked at Niall, who was kneeling in front of him. He suddenly felt his insides tingling. For the first time after 4 years he thought that Niall looked irresistible. He shook his head and slid off the couch and kneeled infront of Niall.

"I am sorry, Niall." Harry tried to look anywhere but into Niall's eyes. He felt so nervous, but he didn't know why. "I know that I can sometimes be a jerk and.... I really don't know what to say."

Niall looked at Harry and had hard time not saying something about his lame ass 'apology'. He just shrugged his shoulders and sat down. He pressed his back to the couch and Harry followed him. They sat in a silence for 30 minutes, just eating the pizza slices and drinking the beers.

After the drinks were gone and no words were said, both of them leaned in for the last pizza slice. Their fingers brushed and both of them felt uneasy, so they did what they do best.