"Really?" Anko faked. "You've got a lot of energy." Her fake smiled turned into a scowl and she threw a kunai just so it grazed Naru's cheek. Blood spilled out of the wound. "A kid like you dies at the very beginning. Spraying that red blood I love."

I ran so fast, it was impossible to see me until I stopped and held my katana to her neck. "I dare you to try it." My voice deadly calm. When I felt someone rapidly approaching, both me and Anko turned a blade to a tongue. It came from a grass ninja who was holding Anko's kunai knife that she threw.

"I'm returning.... Your kunai....."

"Thank you for taking the trouble." Anko, me and the grass nin smirked at each other. "But.... Don't stand behind me thirsty for blood. If you don't want a quick death."

"I wouldn't give you a quick death~ I'd make it long and painful~" My insanity showing again.

"My apologies. It is simply my nature to act upon the sight of blood. And my precious hair was cut so I got a little excited." It turned and walked away as me and Anko removed our blades. I ran as fast as I did to arrive, to leave.

"Evidently, we have a lot of hot-blooded kids this time." Anko smirks at me and I do the same. "Before we start the second exam, I have to give this out to you!" She pulls out a load of consent sheets. "It's a consent sheet, before you take part in this exam, you have to sign it."

"Why?" Naru questions.

"From here on out, corpses will be coming out, I have to get your consent for that! Or it will be my responsibility! In a word, the limits of your survival will be challenged."

Naru is handed the sheets so he can hand them back.

"First, I'll give you step-by-step instruction on the terrain of this Training Field. Training Field Number 44, is surrounded by 44 locked gates. There are rivers and a forest and a tower in the middle of this Training Field. It's about ten kilometres to the tower from the gate. In this confined area, you will go through a certain survival program. The contents of which are, anything goes scroll battle. I want you to fight for two scrolls, the Heaven Scroll and the Earth Scroll. All together, 27 teams got through the first exam. Half of them.... 13 teams will get the Heaven Scroll while 14 teams will get the Earth Scroll. I'll hand over one scroll to each team. To put it simply, that's what you're vying for."

"And the conditions to pass?" Suke speaks up.

"Three of you bring both Heaven and Earth scrolls to the tower in the centre."

"That means half of the teams will fail for sure." Pink haired buffoon states.

"Except it has to be on time. For this second exam, the time limit is 120 hours. Do it in exactly five days!"

"What do we do about food?!" Choji panics.

"Be self-sufficient! This is a treasure trove in the wildness! There's more than enough for food."

"However, it's teeming with fierce people-eating animals. Poison bugs, poisonous weeds and much, much more." Kabuto interrupts. Separate conversations happens between teams.

"And, besides those injured during attempts to get a scroll..... There will definitely be people who are unable to endure the rigors of the course."

Shika raises a hand. "Can you quit in the middle of it?"

"According to the rules, you cannot quit in the middle of it! I want you to spend five days in the forest. Moving on, conditions of disqualification. Number One, if all three members of a team can't make it to the tower with the Heaven and Earth Scrolls within the time limit. Number Two, if the team loses a member or if a member become incapacitated. There's that, and this is the supplement..... Absolutely no-one open the scrolls until you have reached the tower."