Chapter 22

The Emperor and The Empress
Chapter: 22

_________________

Akisha was cooking breakfast in the kitchen while Akashi was sleeping in her room. She poured the tea in her mug and placed it on the table "I should wake him up" she thought and want to her room.

She opened the door to see Akashi still sleeping. She walked and sat on the edge of the bed "Seijuro wake up" she slightly shook him "mm~" Akashi hummed "breakfast is ready" she said "mm~ five...more minutes" he said "breakfast will get cold" she said "don't care" he groaned "I will give you kisses if you wake up" she rubbed his back smirking.

"I'm awake now" he opened his eyes and she giggled "I'll be seeing you downstairs fully dressed" she got up "waaaait~ where are my 'good morning' kisses ?" He said "I'll give it to you when I see you downstairs" she said "but Senariii~" he whined "no whin-wah !" She was about to walk when he pulled her waist to the bed.

"I want it now" he said "Bakashi ! You let go of me right now !" She yelled "Bakashi ? That's mean" he pouted "I should hit you if you weren't cute" she said and got up of bed "how about this ?" She said and leaned into his ear "I'll give you lots of kisses after breakfast...lots of them" she smirked before kissing his cheek "tch, fine" he looked away blushing "good" she smiled and went to the kitchen again.

After a while, Akashi was done getting dressed and walked to the kitchen to see Akisha was making tea. Probably for him.

He smirked and walked behind her, he placed on hand on her hip while his other arm was around her stomach "where are my kisses ?" He rest his chin on her shoulder "good morning to you too, my sleepy Emperor" she said not looking at him "is it very hard to say 'good morning' ?" She asked "good morning. Where are my kisses ?" He said.

"Breakfast first" she smirked and walked away to sit down on her seat "why do you always make me wait ?" He groaned and sat across her "because it's fun" she smiled and started to eat "it's not fun for me" he said "exactly" she smirked.

After breakfast and washing the dishes, they sat on the floor in the living room. Akashi was leaning against the couch while Akisha was sitting between his legs "so how was your meetings with your father ?" She asked while watching their hands entwined.

"Some are fine, some are good, and most of them a bit tiring" he said and kissed her hand "have you been visiting your mother's grave lately ?" She asked worried and heard a sigh from him "yes" he closed his eyes as he rest his forehead on her shoulder "I'm sorry Seijuro for not being there" she said. She was already in America when she heard about his mother's death.

"It's fine Senari....really" he said and felt her fingers in his hair. He raised up his head to looked at her worried face "I'm going to be with you forever, Seijuro" she smiled, the smile that warm his heart.

"You truly are my Empress" he smiled back. They kept staring at each other's eyes for a while, then closed them to connect their lips together "I want you to be by my side.....always" he said and kissed her again.

He then laid her down on the floor and stared at her, he then leaned in for his forehead to rest on her's "I love you" he said "I love you the most" she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled at her and laid down on her with his arms around her waist as they hugged each other.

>Time Skip<

"Hey Seijuro" Akisha called "hm~ ?" Akashi looked at her "there is a cafe I want to go to, want to come ?" She said "hmm~ yeah sure" he got up and went to his room "wear something warm ! It's cold outside" she called "got it" he called back.

Akisha got up to her room to get her coat. After they locked the door, they walked to the cafe that Akisha wanted to go to.

They ordered two milkshakes when they reached the cafe and sat on the seats across each other "how's your milkshake, Seijuro ?" Akisha asked Akashi, who was sipping his milkshake with sparkly eyes "chocolate flavor ?" She smirked "how did you know ?" Akashi raised a brow "every time you eat or drink something with chocolate, your eyes sparkles" Akisha giggled as he looked away blushing in embarrassment.