Chapter 32

The Emperor and The Empress

Chapter 32

___________________

While Senari was staying in the new mansion, Seijuro was in his study walking back and forth, with his hand on his chin "think Seijuro, think. Your wife is having twins, you must think of a good name" he said and dug his hands in his hair "twins, twins, twins" he mattered "I'm having twins !!" He said "sir, are you ok ?" His secretary opened the door "yes, I'm fine" he sighed "why ?" He said "because you yelled all over the sudden" she said "how am I suppose to calm down when my wife is having twins !?" He yelled.

She sweat dropped "perhaps tea would calm you down, sir ?" She asked "heh, my wife always tells me that since high school" he said "no thank you. I think I'm better now" he said, she nodded and walked to the door "are you sure sir ? Do you want me to contact your wife ?" She said "no no, Senari should be resting. I don't want to bother her" he said, she nodded. Once she closed the door, he yelled "what am I suppose to do !? I'm going to be a father !?"

Seijuro sat down and rubbed his temples "calm down Seijuro, calm down" he let out a heavy sigh. He stared at his phone and picked it up "no, I should not bother her" he told himself and placed the phone down. He ran his hand through his hair. All he's doing right now was glancing at his phone from time to time. He scratched his head for awhile then started working on his paperwork.

His phone ran and he checked the ID caller. He smiled and answered it "miss me ?" He smirked "yes, a lot" Senari chuckled "it's just lonely in the mansion" she said "well, you forced me to go to work" he said "Seijuro, it's work. Of course you have to go" she said "how are you dealing with the thing that I'm having twins ?" She asked "uhhhh.." He sweat dropped and cleared his throat "good good, pretty calm actually" he said "lier" she said.

He frowned "how did you know ?" He said "honey, I've known you since childhood" she chuckled "so do you want me to come and stay with you ?" He asked "no, you got work" she said "but Senariiii~" he rested his forehead on the desk "love you" she chuckled "yeah, I love you too" he said and hanged up.

=Time Skip=

After awhile, his phone ran again, he answered it "what ?" He said "AKA-KUUUUUUN !!! This is an emergency !!!!" Momoi yelled through the phone "what's with the yelling through the phone these days ?" He thought "what is it, Satsuki ?" He asked "it's Sen-chan !! She's in the hospital !" She yelled "what !" He stood up.

"Eh ? Aka-kun ? Akashi-kun !?" Seijuro left the phone on his desk and ran out of his study, wearing his blazer "sir ! Where are you going !?" His secretary called "hospital ! My wife is giving birth to my children !!!" He called back while running "I'm going to be a father !!!!" She sweat dropped.

Once Seijuro got in the limo, he told the driver to go to the hospital as fast as he can. Seijuro kept tapping his knee as he looked out of the window "come on, come on, come on" he mumbled. He kept breathing in and out while resting his cheek on his palm "I'll be there in no time, I promise" he thought.

The limo started to slow down then stopped "what the hell ?" Seijuro said "hey, why are we stopping ?" He asked the driver "we are stuck in a traffic, Master Seijuro" the driver said "what ?" Seijuro glared and sighed "no no no, not now ! In a time like this !?" He scratched his head "is there anywhere through ?" He asked "no sir" the driver said "you have got to be kidding me" Seijuro said.

Without thinking, Seijuro opened the door and started running "Master Seijuro !" The driver called. Seijuro kept running and running, looking around for a way to the hospital. He almost trip a couple of times, bumping into people, while breathing heavily.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead "Damn it !" He thought. He would have called Momoi and ask about Senari, but he remembered that he left his phone in his office. He cursed himself for being stupid and kept running.