Chapter 14

The Emperor and The Empress

Chapter: 14

_________________

Akashi was on his way to Akisha's house few weeks after. As he rang the bell Akisha opened the door "your late !" Akisha said then saw Akashi "ah Seijuro come in" she stepped a side for him to enter "why am I late ? I'm sure that I'm on time" Akashi said confused "forget about that. It was my mistake" Akisha said.

Akashi pulled Akisha to him and kissed her on the lips "what was that about ?" She smiled "a good morning kiss" he smirked "today were gonna have . So . Much . Fun" his smirked grew wider "uhhhhh about that" she said nervously "Mommy ! Whewe did you go ?" A voice said. Akashi raised a brow at Akisha who was looking away.

"Mommy" a boy at the age of 5 with red hair and eyes entered the living room "Mommy ?" Akashi said and looked at the boy then Akisha then the boy then Akisha again "don't tell me...." The door suddenly opened.

"Senari I got the food !" Kagami entered the house and when he saw Akashi he stood there in shock so did Akashi "Akashi !?" Kagami said "Taiga !" Akashi glared "Mommy" the boy pulled Akisha's sleeve "Seiko" Akisha said "what is the meaning of this ?!" Akashi said "I just came to get the food for the baby" Kagami said "what are you doing here ?!".

"I just moved here !" Akashi said "Seijuro this is just a misunderstanding" Akisha stood between them "Mommy didn't you say Daddy was coming ?" Seiko pulled Akisha's sleeve again. She kneeled down on his level "Seiko honey why don't you go to my room and I'll be there in a minute" she said and saw him walk out of the living room "why is my girlfriend married to a different man ?" Akashi said "Seijuro you idiot ! You got it all wrong ! Seiko is my cousin and Taiga here to help me till you come" Akisha explained and pushing him so he can not kill Kagami "yeah I think this is a wrong timing sooooooo........I'm gonna leave the bag here and leave" Kagami awkwardly left "don't scare me like that Senari, you should've told me before" Akashi ran his fingers through his hair "your right I'm sorry" Akisha sighed.

"Come on I want you to meet your son" She held his hand and pulled him to her room "Seiko meet your Daddy, Seijuro" They entered her room and saw Seiko playing with his teddy bear "Daddy Seijwo !" He ran to Akashi and hugged his legs with his short arms "what's with the Mommy Daddy thing ?" Akashi whispered to Akisha "he likes to call me that so deal with it" she whispered back "Daddy awe you tiwed ?" Seiko asked "yeah a little bit" Akashi said "you sit hewe and me and Mommy can go make tofu soup" Seiko said "how about you and Seijuro sit down and I'll make tofu soup" Akisha said "ok !" Seiko said.

"Sit on the bed and I'll make some food" she kissed Akashi on the cheek and left to the kitchen "so what do you want to do ?" Akashi picked up Seiko and sat on the bed then Seiko poked his nose "why did you do that ?" Akashi said "because I wove Daddy" Seiko laughed then Akashi put two fingers around his nose "I got your nose" he said "waaaah my nose !" Seiko said then put his little hand on Akashi's nose "I got Daddy's nose" he laughed "give me my nose, I want it" Akashi said "I ate it" Seiko laughed again "then I will get it from your stomach" Akashi started to tickle his stomach and Seiko fell on the bed laughing "give me my nose" Akashi said "I ate it !" Seiko smiled then Akashi tickled him again.

"What are you doing ?" They looked at the door and saw Akisha smirking "taking back my nose" Akashi said "I ate Daddy's nose" Seiko said and Akisha chuckled "ok you two, tofu soup is in the living room" Akisha said then Seiko hopped on Akashi's back "Tofu soup !" He cheered "let's go" Akashi ran to the living room with a laughing Seiko on his back "boys" Akisha smiled and walked behind them.

>Time Skip<

After a few hours Seiko got tired and wanted to sleep so Akisha took him to her room and sang for him a song to get him to sleep.

"Mommy will sing fow me a song ?" Seiko said "yes Mommy will sing for you a song" Akisha said and started to sing for him while swing him gently on her arms.

----------> song on the side.

Seiko soon feel asleep on Akisha's arms and she's still swinging him for a while, Akashi then entered the room and put his arms on Akisha's arms from behind "you still have your angel voice" he kissed her cheek and she smiled "I love you" he rest his chin on her shoulder "I love you to" she said.

They went down to the living room after Akisha placed Seiko on his bed. Akashi sat on the couch with Akisha between his legs "Senari" he smirked and pinned her on the couch and kissed her "I waited so long to do that" he said "don't worry my uncle is gonna take Seiko tomorrow morning. So you can have fun as much as you like" she whispered and pulled his face to her's and kissed him.

She then felt his hand touch her thigh and she put her arms around his neck running her fingers through his hair, she could feel him smirk while they were kissing, then Akashi's phone rang. He took it from his pocket and hanged up not caring who it was without breaking the kiss then threw his phone on the floor.

"Your not answering ?" Akisha asked "nothing is gonna interrupt us again" Akashi losses his tie he was wearing then they heard footsteps running so they quickly sat up again "Mommy I gotta pee !" Seiko said "nothing will interrupt us huh ?" Akisha smirked and only heard Akashi groan then she stood up and walked with Seiko.