Chapter 33

The Emperor and The Empress

Chapter 33

_______________

It's been 3 years since Senari gave birth to the twins. Seijuro started to come back from work early to see his kids. Every weekend, Seijuro would have it off to stay with his family.

Senari was making breakfast while the twins were sitting on the table with teddy bears. Each had their name on it's stomach "Seito, would you mind wake up your father for me ?" Senari asked "Haaaai ~" Seito ran to his parents bedroom and saw Seijuro was still sleeping.

Seito claimed the bed and poked Seijuro "papa, papa, wake up, mama made bweakfast" Seito said. When Seijuro didn't wake up, he pulled his cheek "Seito, stop doing that" Seijuro said, half a sleep "papa" Seito called but Seijuro went back to sleep "I'll call mama" Seito jumped out of bed and rushed out of the room.

Seijuro suddenly heard someone clear his throat "Seito, go to the kitchen and wait with your sister" Senari told her son, he nodded and ran to the kitchen. Senari walked to the bed "Seijuro, wake up" she shook Seijuro "don't wanna" Seijuro mumbled "I'll go check on the kids. By the time I get back, I'll see you fully dressed" she walked out but he hugged her from behind "I didn't get my 'Good Morning' kiss" he buried his face on the back of her neck.

She sighed "not until you get out of bed" she said and got pulled under the covers "I want a kiss" he said "Akashi Seijuro ! We have children in this house" she said "we still have time" he kissed her. After a few minutes of kissing, they laid down next to each other on the bed "come on, let's go eat breakfast" she said and found him sleeping "hey ! Wake up" she said "not until you give me another kiss" he smirked "no" she got out of bed "Senariiii~" he got up but fell on his face.

Senari laughed at him "you deserve it" she smirked "hm" Seijuro rubbed his nose "maybe because I got hypnotized by your kiss" he smirked "just get up" she walked away.

When she reached the living room, she heard the doorbell. She went to open it as the twins followed her. Senari opened the door and the twins peeked from behind her legs "Sen-chaaaaan !!!" Mibuchi smiled "oh Reo" Senari smiled "we missed you so much !!" Mibuchi and Hayama anime cried.

Senari chuckled "where's Nebuya ?" She asked "went to have an eating contest with Kagami and Aomine !!" Hayama laughed "I was just making breakfast, care to join us ?" Senari smiled "sure !" They smiled back and entered the mansion.

When they entered the living room, they heard screaming "mine !!" They saw the twins pulling the teddy bear's arms "Seito, Seiki" Senari pulled the teddy bear from them "why are you two fighting ?" She asked "s/he took my teddy beaw !!" They pointed at each other "ok ok, this is yours, and yours is right here. You dropped it" Senari gave them their teddy bears. The twins hugged her.

Mibuchi put his hands on his cheeks while blushing "I can't ! They are just so cute !!!" He said "they both look like Akashi" Hayama sweat dropped "a double Mini-Akashi !!" He said as if he got a great idea "mama, who awe zey ?" Seiki tugged Senari's top "they are friends of your father and I. Uncle Reo, and uncle Kotaro" Senari said "ahhhhh !! I'm an uncle !" Mibuchi said.

Seiki tilted her head "uncle Weo, uncle Kota" she smiled "ahhhh ! She said Weo !" Mibuchi hugged her "Kato ?" Hayama sweat dropped "humph" Seito pouted and crossed his arms "what's wrong, Seito ?" Senari said "uncle Weo took Sei-chan fwom me" Seito pouted "how cute ! He's jealous !" Mibuchi pulled him into the hug "just like their father" Senari chuckled. They suddenly heard a loud 'thud' sound. Senari sighed, of course you know what made that sound right ?

"Seijuro did you fall on your face again !?" Senari called "no" Seijuro came in, rubbing his forehead "Sei-chan !!!" Mibuchi smiled while carrying the twins "papa !!" The twins waved "the bed hair" Hayama thought. Seijuro yawned "morning" he mumbled and kissed Senari's cheek "Reo, Kotaro" he nodded "Seijuro, can you please come down without your bed hair and tie fixed ?" Senari pulled Seijuro and fixed his hair. He yawned "are you that lazy ?" She glared, doing his tie "no, I just like it when your that close" he smirked and she hit his arm.

"Papa !!" The twins hugged Seijuro's legs "ok" he groaned and started walking with them hugging his legs, they laughed "what brought you here ?" He asked his old teammates "we're here to see you two of course !!" Mibuchi pouted "you had twins ! Two Mini-you" Hayama laughed "don't call anyone who have red hair a mini version of me" Seijuro glared "fix your face" Senari nudged him and went to the kitchen "breakfast will be in the dining room" she called "ah !" He called back.

The twins tugged his pants and he looked down "what ?" He said "huuungwyyyy~" they held their stomach "ok ok" he said and they jumped on him "here we go" he carried them and they went to the dining room "you make a great dad, Sei-chan" Mibuchi smiled as they sat down "Sei-chan ?" Seito pointed at Seiki, while they were sitting on Seijuro's lap "no no, Seito. That's just what Reo calls me" Seijuro chuckled. Seito and Seiki put their hands on their cheeks and gasped.

Senari came in and placed the plates on the table and sat next to Seijuro, who was sitting on the head of the table. She took Seito on her lap "Sei-chan" Seito said "Sei-chan, Sei-chan, Sei-chan.." The twins mattered "oh, they learned your nickname honey" Senari laughed "Reo" Seijuro glared, Mibuchi laughed while his hands up.

"Oooooh~ omelet ! Why didn't I marry you, Sen-chan ?" Hayama said "Oi" Seijuro said "no need to be jealous, Seijuro" Senari smiled "I'm not jealous" Seijuro mumbled while pouting.

They all enjoyed their meal "oh Sei-chan ! If you want a babysitter, you should call us !" Mibuchi said "we never agreed to that, Reo-nee !" Hayama said and got kicked by Mibuchi under the table "no thank you. I don't want my children die because of your hugs" Seijuro said "mean !" Mibuchi thought.

Seiki suddenly covered Seijuro's eyes, Seito gasped while putting his palms on his cheeks "papa gone !" He said "mama ! Papa gone !" He said "again ?" Seijuro said and took off Seiki's hands, the twins gasped "papa here !" Seiki told Seito "are we going to do that every morning ? I do not disappear" Seijuro said "it's their favorite game" Senari smiled.

They placed the twins on the floor and they ran laughing "so how was work Sei-chan ?" Mibuchi said, Seijuro groaned "I guess I'll take that as good ?" Mibuchi nervously laughed "I barely have a day off so I can stay with my kids" Seijuro sighed "I can't even stay with my wife" he kissed Senari's hand "don't worry Sei-chan, everything is going to be alright. Right, Kota....ro ?" Mibuchi sweat dropped as Hayama was stuffing his mouth with food.

"Sen-chan !! I'm going to steal you someday !" Hayama said, sparkles in his eyes. Senari chuckled at him "Ita !" Hayama got chopped on the head by an angry Emperor "give it up, she's mine" he glared.

Senari sighed and kissed his cheek "what's wrong with you today ?" She said, picking up the plates "you men have your talk while I go watch the kids" she said "want me to help you in the kitchen ?" Seijuro asked "no thank you honey" she smiled and walked out of the dining room.

=Time Skip=

After awhile, Mibuchi and Hayama said their goodbyes and left. Seijuro walked to the living room and sat next to Senari on the sofa "where are our twins ?" He asked "they're playing in their room" she said. They stood up and walked to the twins room. They slowly opened the door to hear sobbing.

They peeked to see Seiki rubbing her eye while her knee had a red mark on it because she fell. Seito stared at her injured knee and kissed it. He crawled next to her and wrapped his arms around her "Daijoobu (it's ok)" he kissed her cheek.

He pulled back and gave her a bright smile, they hugged each other. Seijuro and Senari smiled at their children and entered to let them sleep.

Senari put the twins on their shared big bed, and sat on the edge. She kissed their foreheads and stood up "mama !" They called "hm ?" She looked at them "song !" They said "pweeas~" she chucked and sat down again to sing softly "mama" Seiki said after Senari finished "can you and Papa sweap wiz us ?" She asked shyly "sure" Seijuro nodded.

Senari laid down on Seiki's side while Seijuro laid down on Seito's. The parents wrapped their arms around their children and closed their eyes, except for Seijuro. He stared at his sleeping family then smiled.