Chapter 16

The Emperor and The Empress
Chapter: 16

__________________

"So how did it happen Aki-chan ?" Momoi said excited and you can see the sparkles in her eyes so was Riko "are you sure you want to hear it ?" Akisha said "yes, yes we do !" Riko said "ok ummmm it's all started after a guy asked me out and I rejected him" Akisha said "you mean the captain of the soccer team who have been stalking you around ?" Momoi asked and she nodded.

>Flashback<

"I'm sorry, but I can't go out with you" Akisha said "is there anything I can do to make you mine ?!" The boy said "I'm afraid not" Akisha said and went to the gym leaving him heart broken which she didn't care because she wants someone who likes her for who she is, not just for her beauty or popularity.

Akisha walked inside the gym when suddenly saw a ball about to hit her face "watch out !" Kise yelled then Akisha caught the ball without blinking "be careful Ryouta" Akisha threw back the ball to him but a little harder "itai !" Kise fell on his back "get up before someone step on you" Akisha walked passed him and bumped into Akashi "ah sorry Akashi" Akisha smiled "it's fine Akisha. How's the team ?" He asked "Satsuki said that they should train a little harder but I think there trying their best" Akisha smiled then noticed Akashi staring at the gym door.

"What are you looking at ?" She looked at the door and saw someone closed it really fast the she couldn't see the face. Then Akashi held her chin with his finger and pulled her to look at him "focus" he said.

"I'll do my best captain !" She smiled and ran to Momoi to help her. Akashi took a glance at the door one more time and thought glaring "if he does that one more time, he shall feel the pain".

After practice the boys went changing while the girls stayed in the gym chatting after there done with their work, soon the boy walked in and pat Akisha's shoulder "what do you want Tadashi !" Momoi glared at him instead of Akisha "I didn't come here for you pinky, I came her for my girlfriend, Senari" Tadashi explained.
"First don't talk to her like that, second I'm not your girlfriend, and third no one gave you permission to call me by my given name" Akisha said then he grabbed her hand "hey let her go !" Momoi said.

"I told you I don't want to go out with you !" Akisha said and pulled her hand back "just leave me alone already" she said "fine !" Tadashi snapped and walked out of the gym angrily.
"What's wrong with him ?!" Akisha sighed "you should at least tell him that you have a boyfriend or something" Momoi suggested "If I tell him that he would ask 'who is he ?' Or 'what class is he in ? So I can beat him up !'" Akisha said "we'll find a away to get rid of him" Momoi said "I'll figure something out tomorrow before practice" Akisha said.

What they don't know that Akashi was listening to their conservation, and his lips formed an evil smirk.

>Pause Flashback<

"Waaaah Aka-kun was there all a long !!!?" Momoi said "yes" Akisha said "so what did you plan ?" Riko asked "I was about to creat myself a boyfriend until a real one came" Akisha said.

>Back to Flashback<

The next day Akisha walked in the hallway before practice could start and hoped to see Tadashi and make her plan, she soon saw Akashi and wanted to say something but ended up being pinned at the wall.

"A-Akashi ?" Akisha said "where are you going ?" Akashi said "I was going to Satsuki and ask her something important" Akisha explained. She trusted Akashi but she thought that he wouldn't understand weird topics such as love.

"What were you going to ask her ?" Akashi said and he knew that she couldn't lie to him "about a fake boyfriend" she whispered and he smirked "why ? You already have" Akashi said then she looked at him a little surprised.

"A-ka-shi" she said as he began to lean in, she closed her eyes not wanted to see a thing and felt something soft on her lips.

She snapped her eyes open and saw the eyes of her childhood friend "what the hell is he doing ?!" She thought. She would have pushed him but she was so shocked she couldn't move. Akashi then entered his tongue and played with her tongue and his knee went between he legs.

When Akashi heard footsteps walking away and someone saying 'damn it !' he quickly broke the kiss and stepped away looking at Akisha's red face "you'll thank me later" he smirked and left her blushing.

Few days after Tadashi stopped coming to the gym and asking Akisha out "wow it's been like 3 days and Tadashi didn't come, what did you do ?" Momoi said "uhhhh I came up a fake boyfriend I guess" Akisha blushed a little then Akashi walked to her making her blush more.

"Aren't you going to thank me for yesterday ?" He whispered in her ear and she blushed even redder "yeah thank you" she said then he kissed her on the cheek "your welcome" he winked and walked to the team "idiot" she mumbled.

>End of Flashback<

"Did that really happen ?" Akisha turned around and noticed that the boys were also listening "I can't believe it !!!" Momoi blushed smiling "but it did helped you didn't it ?" Riko smirked "he stole my first kiss !" Akisha said "don't say that you didn't like it" Akashi smirked "Akashi Seijuro you......!" Akisha said "no wonder why that guy stopped bothering us" Kise said "why didn't you tell me that before nanodayo" Midorima said "because I didn't want anybody to know" Akisha said "it's getting late, shouldn't we all go home ?" Kuroko said and they nodded and said their goodbyes.