Chapter 40

The Emperor and the Empress

Chapter 40

_________________

Senari was sleeping when she suddenly heard something outside. She got up and checked in the hall to see nothing. She checked on the twins and found them sleeping. She remembered that Seijuro wasn't next to her when she woke up.

As she followed the sound, she got out the yard to see Seijuro dribbling the basketball "Seijuro.." He looked at her "what are you doing playing basketball so early in the morning ? It's not even the time for the twins to wake up" She said "I really don't know" he chuckled as she walked to him "I couldn't sleep" he said.

She smiled and placed her hands behind his neck, noses touching "I can make you sleep" she whispered against his lips. He smirked and they kissed. He felt her hands travel from his neck to his chest. She suddenly took the ball from him and scored "I win" she walked passed him to get the ball.

He smirked and she started to dribble the ball "so it's a one-on-one again ?" He said "Emperor against Empress, I think the Empress will win" she shrugged "I'll use my Ankle Break on you and make you fall on me" he smirked "oh please.." She rolled her eyes.

She dribbled the ball with the speed of the lightning and ran passed him "I won't let you pass me, my dear" he appeared in front of her "we'll see" She turned behind him and ran to the hop. When she was about to shoot, he held her hands that were holding the ball from behind. She smiled, liking the fact being close to each other.

The feeling being young again, making them remember all the middle and high school days. Seijuro noticed that Senari started to low her arms because she was worried about the twins. He lift up their arms and shot the ball. She walked to the get the ball "I win" she smirked "come here and get your trophy" he smirked back as he opened his arms.

"I'm not young as I used to be" she shook her head "but you are still light" he pointed out "alright" she sighed and ran toward him. He wrapped his arms around her and span her around, making her gasp.

"Seijuro" She laughed as his wondered around while kissing her cheek "now that I'm fully awake, why don't we go make out ?" He pecked her lips "it won't take long again" he smirked "and I won't be rough" he whispered in her ear "didn't we say that we won't make out after we had the twins ?" She tried to push his head "I don't recall that" he mattered.

"Ow" he rubbed his head after she smacked him "let's go wake up the twins for school" she walked to the mansion "yes dear" he followed while running his head.

After Seijuro woke the twins up, they sat in the living room eating breakfast with an awkward silent. Seito and Seiki glanced at each other then looked at their breakfast glaring "so your uncles will come to your practice game, Seito" Senari said "that's good" Seito mumbled "as long as the Midorimas don't kill me" he added, making Seiki glare at him.

"What about you, Seiki ? Are you coming ?" Seijuro asked "why would I go to a stupid game ? It's just a practice game" Seiki said "it's not just a normal practice game ! It's a game that will bring the school's name on the top ! And to get our basketball team compete in the tournament !" Seito yelled "oh ? Isn't it like my date !? Oh right ! It's just an ordinary date !" Seiki yelled back.

"Your so stupid !" Seito stood up "your such a jerk !" Seiki did the same "your so ugly that your face makes me so sick !" They yelled at each other "I'm leaving !" They took their school back and walked out of the dining room in the same time "stop walking with me !" They yelled at each other.

Senari dropped her spoon in surprise and worry. The twins's arguments are worse than yesterday, she glanced at Seijuro, who said "don't they have the same face ?" She sweat dropped.