Chapter 29

The Emperor and The Empress

Chapter: 29

__________________

They all graduated from collage, Seijuro surprised all of his friends by telling them that he's getting married. They all felt happy for him while Aomine and Kagami imagined Seijuro being a father.

After a week is the wedding day. Senari was excited and happy that she's finally going to marry the Emperor of her dreams.

The day after Seijuro purposed, she told Momoi and Riko right away. They got excited and now they're on their way to her house to talk about her wedding dress and planning the wedding.

When Senari heard the doorbell rang, she opened the door only to be attacked by a tight hug "congratulation !!!!" Momoi and Riko laughed "thank you" Senari smiled and they went to the living room "I'll make some tea" Senari said and walked to the kitchen but Momoi and Riko grabbed her shoulders and sat her on the couch between them "no, you not" Momoi said "your wedding is next week, we should be discussing about it" Riko smiled.

"Who knew a childhood friend becomes the future husband !?" Riko said "ahhhh !! I'm so jealous of your relationship with Akashi-kun !!" Momoi said "it was like that since middle school ! Your childhood friends, so he knows everything about you, in high school, you two lived under the same roof, so he sees you every morning ! I wish I had a relationship like that" Momoi said "please don't say embarrassing things" Senari slightly blushed "how can you be embarrassed over your future husband ?" Riko said "Senari" someone called "speaking of future husband" Senari got up.

Seijuro then walked in the living room, fully dressed but messy, kind of in a rush, and his bed head "Seijuro I'm happy that your fully dressed, but please fix your hair" Senari walked to him and fixed his hair "why the rush ?" She asked "I've got a meeting right now with my father's company" he explained as she fixed his tie "oh I thought we were going to discus about our wedding" she said and he grabbed his suit case "I see. The meeting will take a while" he said "Seijuro, the wedding" she said "I'll be leaving" he opened the door "Seijuro.." She called but he already left. After a few seconds, he came back "sorry I forgot something" he said. He placed his hand on the beck of her neck and kissed her "good morning" he smiled "m-morning" she blushed "love you" he said as he left.

"Don't worry Sen-chan !! Me and Riko-chan will help planning the whole wedding with you. The designs, the make-up, the clothes" Momoi said "all you have to do is relax" Riko smiled "are you sure ?" Senari said and they nodded "just one question" Riko said "what's your favorite tree ?" She asked "tree ? Hm I'll say Sakura Tree" Senari said "understood !!" Riko nodded "Momoi-chan" she whispered something in Momoi's ear and Momoi nodded.

"You two go buy the perfect dress, call me if you need me" Momoi waved and left "let's go" Riko said and she left with Senari to buy a wedding dress "my Aunt owns a store for wedding dresses. Maybe she'll give us discount since I know you" Riko said "why does your Aunt owns a store for wedding dresses ?" Senari asked "well, she always wanted to get married but she want to wait until she meet the right guy" Riko explained.

When they entered the store, Riko got attacked by a hug "Riko-chaaaan !!!!" Riko's Aunt said cheerfully "Aunt Akira" Riko smiled "what brings you here dear ?" Akira said "my friend's wedding is in a few days and I wanted to find a perfect dress for her" Riko said "oh ! Where is that lucky young lady ?" Akira said "I'm Akisha Senari, nice to meet you" Senari bowed "soon to be Akashi Senari" Riko said "Riko-san" Senari glared "I'm Aida Akira, and you may call me Akira-san. Riko sometimes call me that" Akira smiled.

"Hmm" Akira looked at Senari from head to toe "something wrong ?" Riko said "red hair, red eyes, hight..." Akira mattered then walked behind Senari "waist.." She placed her hands on Senari's waist "oh my !" She stood up, making Senari and Riko jump in surprise "your body line is perfect for my new dress !!" Akira said while walking around Senari "let us see you try it right now" she dragged Senari behind the curtains "wait here honey, I'll be right back"