Chapter 30

The Emperor and The Empress

Chapter 30

___________________

Months passed since the wedding, Senari started to get sick but she tried hard not to show it unless if Seijuro was at work.

Senari almost vomited while she was making breakfast for her and her husband "I'm so tired" she thought and felt something on her elbows "you look tired. Want me to make breakfast today ?" Seijuro glanced at her face "I-I'm fine" she gave him a small smile "and no, you don't need to do it" she added "you should rest" he suggested "no I can't. I have something important to do today" she poured tea in two mugs.

"Take it easy at least. I don't want to get home and see my wife tired" he kissed her cheek. They sat on the table and ate their breakfast "did you sleep well yesterday ?" He asked "besides you kept kissing me until you fell a sleep ? Then yes" she laughed and he chuckled "can't help it" he held her hand "when will you get back today ?" She said "maybe at night but not late as usual" he said "that's good" she nodded "why ? Something wrong ?" He asked worried "no ! No ! I'm just asking" she smiled and looked at her plate.

"Senari" he said "hmm ?" She looked at him "you look tired, want me to stay for today ?" He said "no no. I'll be fine" she shook her head and smiled, he nodded "I'll be leaving now" he stood up and placed his dish on the sink "take care" she said and he kissed her cheek before leaving.

Once she heard the door closed, she rushed to the bathroom and vomited "I should go to the doctor today" she thought then chuckled "Seijuro doesn't really know what's tomorrow is" she thought and went to her room to change her clothes.

She went to the hospital and went to see the doctor "should I tell Seijuro or not yet ?" She thought and checked her phone to see a message from Seijuro "forgot to tell you that I love you" she smiled and texted back "love you too" after sending, she placed her phone in her bag.

"Oh ! Long time no see !" The doctor smiled when Senari entered the room "hello doctor" she smiled back. The doctor was a friend of her father's, so she knew him before "how are you Ms.Akisha ?" He asked as she sat in front of him "actually, it's Ms.Akashi" she corrected "married I see. Missed a lot" he laughed at himself "what brings you here ?" He asked "I'm here to ask you something. I'm sure that it is true but not 100% sure" she said.

"I see" he nodded after she told him her problem "well, my wife used have these problems. And I'm pretty sure that it's true" he said and her eyes went wide "how long was it ?" He asked "4 weeks now" she said and he nodded "maybe after a few months, you come, and we will see if it's what you wanted" he smiled "thank you" she smiled back and left. As she left the building, she called Momoi.

"Moshi Moshi ?" Momoi said through the phone "it's me" Senari said "so !? How was it !?" Momoi asked "it's happening" Senari said "what !? It is !?" Momoi said "what !?" Senari heard Riko's voice "Sen-chan !! Please tell me it's true" Riko said "it is" Senari said and heard screaming "I can't believe it !!" Momoi said "did you tell Akashi-kun yet ?" Riko said "not yet. But I'm going to tell him tomorrow" Senari smiled "why not today ?" Momoi said "you know what's tomorrow" Senari smirked and they screamed again.

They said their goodbyes and hanged up. Once Senari got in her house, she went straight to her room and laid down on the bed. She sighed and picked up the book she always reads before bed.

As time passed by, Seijuro then came back earlier than usual. He hanged up his blazer and walked to his room where he thinks he could find Senari there. He opened the door and mattered "I'm home"

"Welcome back. Your early" Senari said then looked back to her book "the meeting canceled and father said I should go home, which was unusual" he explained and loosed his tie "plus I was a bit worried about you" he said "there's no need to be worried" she said not looking at him. He threw himself on the bed, making it rise and drop because of the weight, and sighed.