AUTHOR'S NOTE - PLEASE READ!

Please read this before you go-go!

______________________

Hi Wattpad Family,

Welcome to book TWO of the Payback Hurts series, Pain Is The Game! Woop-Woop! I'm so happy that you've come this far with me on my writing journey! Thank you so much! If you're new to my stories, then "HUG ME BROTHA!" *Josh's voice, from Drake & Josh* I know you may be wondering if you can enjoy this story without reading the first one, and the answer to that is YES! It may take a few chapters for you to know just about everything, but honestly, you can enjoy this book as a stand-alone!

Though it may be a good idea to check out, Payback Hurts (book ONE), if that's what you wanna do! That's yo business honey! But do be aware, that that story began when I was 16 years old and unfortunately, my writing skills aren't as exceptional as they are now. Though after doing some careful rethinking, I've decided to slowly work on rewriting Payback Hurts, I'll keep you updated on that in the future! But nevertheless, the story will still be enjoyable for you! Just come back here when you're done okay? :) 

But as for this story, Pain Is the Game will be updated twice a week on Mondays and Saturdays (as of April 2020)! So if you're ever looking for a new chapter, come visit me on those days! <3

But here is the Cast List of Pain Is the Game! These are the actors and actresses that look similar to my characters! Attached to the actor's name, is what movie/t.v. program that they are from! This can help you research what they look like in case you don't already know who they are.

Cast List:

+Cassandra (aka Cass/Cassie) (protagonist) -- played by Megan Fox (from Transformers)
+Dylan (protagonist's mate and current Alpha) -- played by Alex Pettyfer (from I Am Number Four)
+Victor (Cassie's former Aphla and former lover) -- played by Channing Tatum (from Magic Mike)
+Je'Anna (pronounced Gee-Ah-Nah) (Cassie's BFF, Victor's mate) -- played by Zendaya Coleman (from HBO's Euphoria)
+Oscar (Cassie's brother, Dylan's Beta, Kara's mate) -- played by Ian Somerholder (from The Vampire Diaries)
+Kara (Former Hunter, Oscar's mate) -- played by Katie Leclerc (from Switched At Birth)

Well, alright, everyone! That's it for the cast list, I hope that you enjoy your reading, be sure to tell me your thoughts on this book whenever you'd like and even add suggestions regarding the cast will work for me too! 

Love,

Leilani