Moments of the maknae line caring for Hana

Jimin:

The group was in the preparation of their new comeback. And this comeback Hana would be doing the intro to their album meaning she would have to do the comeback trailer. So she would have to leave at an extremely ridiculous time in the morning to film.

Hana arrives at the set bowing to everyone thanking them for being there early. And is sat down in the make up chair, yawning, extremely tired but musters up enough energy and motivation to smile and keep the staff from worrying about her. But it was going to be an extremely long day of filming.

The rest of the members had the day off, so they all got to sleep in a little. But Jimin chose to take his day off and spend of his time doing something that doesn't involve resting or taking care of himself.

He gets ready for the day and walks out into the living room and plopping onto the couch next to Hoseok and Yoongi.

"What time did Hana leave this morning?" Jimin asks while dialing a number.

"I think she left at 4 in the morning?" Hoseok approximates looking to his side to Yoongi to see if he was right. Yoongi nods while scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah, she told me last night she was leaving at 4 in the morning but she didn't go to sleep till 2 in the morning cause she was up late to finish some songs." He answers still not taking his attention away from his phone. Jimin looks up a little concerned at the thought of his younger member only on two hours of sleep having to film all day. He presses call on the number he dials.

"Hello, hi I'd like to order two orders of chicken please. One spicy and one regular. With a serving  daikon radish, and waffle fries on the side please? As well as a medium raspberry iced tea." Jimin calls in. Hoseok and Yoongi look at Jimin  wide eyed as he remembered Hana's order of chicken down to the T.

"Oh and also please make the spicy order of chicken half medium and half mild. Yes, thank you." Jimin gets off the phone. And looks to see his hyungs smiling and shocked at the same time.

"What." He giggles confused why Hoseok and Yoongi were looking at him the way they were.

"How do you even remember all of that??" Hoseok laughs covering his mouth.

"Because I'm her favorite." Jimin smirks sarcastically before getting off the couch to leave.

"He better hope Jin-hyung doesn't hear that." Yoongi laughs watching Jimin grab his bag and exiting the dorm.

Jimin leaves to pick up his order, then making his way to the studio set Hana was recording at. He arrives with two bags in his hands to see Hana in the middle of filming. He smiles holding the bags of food looking at Hana waiting for her to finish.

As soon as the scene cuts the director gives her a break. Hana runs over to Jimin and hugs him.

"Wahhh look at you, looking all pretty." Jimin compliments his female in her mv outfit and makeup, while hugging her.

"Wahhhh look at you, here on your day off?!" She flicks his arm after hugging him. Slightly upset that instead of fully taking his day off to rest he went to check in on his younger member.

"Well then I guess I'll just go share this with someone else who would appreciate me and the food." Jimin teases walking away, while Hana whines.

"okayyyyyy I'm sorry. I really want to eat." Hana pats her stomach, it begins growling. She looks up embarrassed at how loud it was, Jimin giggles at her.

"Well I guess I'll just have to feed you and you then." Jimin says pointing at Hana then poking her stomach with the bags of food in his opposite hand. Hana leads him to the break room. He opens up the bag, and Hana claps and smiles excitedly seeing and smelling the food.