Weekly idol

Outfit:

Hana's POV

Hana's POV

"Today we have special guests."Defconn says excitedly. Camera pans to the left of him and then we were in frame.

"Dul Set Bang, Tan."

"Anneyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondanibnida!" We all say with passion

"Welcome to the eight of you!" Hyeongdon exclaims.

"Thank you for having us we all really enjoy the show."Namjoon says with the camera panned at him perfectly showing his dimple.

Fast forward>>>>

"Well now we have a challenge for all eight of you." Defconn says with excitement which soon becomes contagious making us feel tension because we know that we are all about to compete for a prize.

"You are about to all do a Random Dance challenge which consists of different hit songs from different idols and idol groups." Hyeongdon continues saying

"Whoever can do the most dances wins this-"

He then snatches the cloth that was covering the table, exposing uncooked beef bulgogi with a grill all ready to be eaten. In my head I'm already picturing myself sitting at that seat cooking my beef and eating it all in front of the boys. Especially Jungkook since that brat didn't share his chocolate when we were in the van on our way here that little shi-

"Alright are you all ready?" Defconn asks

"YES!" We all say in unison

On the side you can hear Namjoon and Jimin saying they were nervous since all I really do is analyze other groups choreo. I mean shoot even then I was still nervous cause I knew Jungkook and Hobi were about to be my biggest competition.

"Music Cue!" Defconn and Hyeongdon both yell in unison too

First song that is played was Pick me by I.O.I
I immediately run out and bust out the choreo beating everyone to it as soon as I heard the "I want you pick me up." All the boys are laughing . Jimin is practically falling out of his chair from laughing at me running almost stumbling to the middle. I had already earned my first point which is marked down by Defconn.

"Wow you didn't even let it go 2 seconds into it and you were already up there." Hyeongdon says in shock and amusement

"What can I say I really want to eat that beef." I say with some adrenaline ready to go for the next song.

Good Boy by Taeyang and GDragon come on and you bet I was ready to fight whomever came in my way for that song.

"WAHHHHH HANA-SSI" The boys all say

I walk back to my seat again and impatiently wait for the next song

DDD by Exid come on as I'm about to get out from my seat I see Jungkook and Jhope get up and already out there. I knew that I couldn't have gotten the point so I sat down and cheered both of them on.

Hyeongdon and Defconn are cackling so hard over the boys putting every single thing into the female dance. And I mean I can't blame em.

Song ends and the boys return to their seats. Then suddenly I hear the slight melody for MIROTIC by TVXQ!

I don't think I've ever jumped so fast in my life.

I had laid my soul out on that floor at this point.

another fast forward>>>>

"I think we all know who won this." Yeongdon says with a hinting tone

They bring out a little yellow paper crown and were walking towards Jungkook then passed him to put the crown on me.

Damn right I won. And your damn straight that I'm about to devour this beef and eat it all in Jungkook's face. I walk to the table with the grill already heated I sit down comfortably with my crown on.

All the boys look at me as I put some of the bulgogi on the grill. They all look like little children that want candy. I start to chuckle.

"Enjoy your prize Haneul-ah!" Defconn and Hyeongdon say happily

"Thank you! I will eat well!" I say somewhat high pitched and excited