Wardrobe Malfunction + exposed tattoo

Every artist, performer, or idol has experienced wardrobe malfunctions. BTS was absolutely no stranger or exception to this. There have always been little mishaps or really noticeable ones. Hana has of course had her share of malfunctions but they have always been minor to where you can tell she was fixing something but it wasn't a complete tear or disaster in a sense. But of course she had to have one.

Now obviously it is no secret that there are members of Bangtan with tattoos. Jungkook with his sleeve tattoo and hand tattoo both visible so it was no secret. And Jimin with his 'nevermind' tattoo which is pretty personal to him so he has never really confirmed it and it can only be seen with his shirt lifted. What no one knew obviously besides her members was that Hana gotten a tattoo for herself. And it was personal to her as well so she wanted to put it somewhere that wouldn't be easy to find. But after the performance the group would give everyone will know that she had gotten a tattoo.

The group was in the midst of performing Fake Love in concert. The movements and choreography in the song is very demanding, and full of high tempo and strong movements. Hana's button up blouse was a little tighter than usual, specifically around the arms area. Every time she'd have to move her arm the back of her shirt felt very stretched and was being tugged at.

Every so often she'd try to adjust her shirt to be loose but it was no use. At some point there was a minor tear. Hana didn't even feel it as she was still engrossed in the performance. But soon enough the tear just ripped all the way down her shirt, now Hana's full on back and back of her bra were exposed. She immediately got embarrassed but of course the ARMY loved every second of it. She turned her back to the crowd during the dance as it was apart of the choreography, the crowd saw what was on her back the cheers only grew louder.

Everyone had a clear view of Hana's "Most Beautiful Moment In Life" tattoo along her spine and the ARMY was loving it

Everyone had a clear view of Hana's "Most Beautiful Moment In Life" tattoo along her spine and the ARMY was loving it. As soon as the boys all saw that Hana's back was exposed they started panicking looking around for something to cover her up since none of them had a blazer or jacket apart of their wardrobe during Fake Love.

Luckily Tae had performed 'Singularity' previously and so he had a blazer that he had taken off on stage before Fake Love. Jimin quickly takes sight of Tae's blazer and runs out of the dance and their formation to it. After grabbing it he goes behind Hana sliding it onto her to help cover her up.

As soon as Fake Love ended and the stage went black Hana quickly ran back stage with her members following.

After the concert was over, fan sights and ARMYs who attended the concert all blew up on the internet with pictures of Hana's new found tattoo. As well as her little wardrobe mishap.

__________________________________
Here is a little mini mini chapter to hold you guys off until I can get a FULL one out!!! I hope you guys also don't mind the placement of Hana's tattoo as well as what her tattoo is. I was thinking about having her have another one but y'all let me know. I love y'all so much. Please don't be afraid to comment I LOVE reading them all.
💜