✱ Solo

Enlistment.

Hana always knew that the day would come where she'd be the one left behind to wait.

She always knew that at some point it would end up just be her alone for some time.

And for years of course the boys, mostly the older members did their best to prepare the younger members especially Hana for the day they'd have to leave. The topic of enlistment wasn't ever a new one. It was always brought about, because it was inevitable.

That of course didn't make it any easier.

Hana within the last two years watched each of her members one by one all prep and drop their solos. And with each one released, she swore she heard a clock ticking, reminding her that soon they'll have to go.

As if she needed a reminder. As if it wasn't something that was already consuming her thoughts any time she had a chance to think outside of work.

While ARMY were also saddened over the news of enlistment, they were also excited to get new music before the members had to go.

Hana though, didn't drop anything. And hasn't.

Leaving ARMY to wonder if she will drop any new music at all. The truth is the female member of BTS completely lost any sort of yearning to release any new music within the last two years.

On top of the fact that she didn't want to release anything in the midst of her members drops. She wanted any and all focus to be on them. All while she sat on the sidelines willingly to support every single one of them.

Every music video shoot, concert, live event. Any practices. Anything she could be there for. Didn't matter where it was or what time it was.
She was there. She showed up for them.

Hana within the last two years truly flew under the radar. Only ever really appearing on lives for ARMY if it was with a member. Only ever posting about her members' new music and live events she was attending, nothing more. And a part from two to three fashion shows and concerts of her international friends in between then, she wasn't spotted publicly at big events.

After saying her goodbyes to Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. The last thing posted from Hana on her instagram was just a picture of them.

Nothing has been heard since.

Media outlets, ARMY, and even other k-pop fandoms were wondering what had happened. Hana really had gone M.I.A. And left no traces either. The fandom didn't even know whether she was in Korea or not.

Until—

"🔴 HANI started their LIVE"

The female member adjusts her camera against a candle on her kitchen counter as she sits on a stool in front of it. Clearly in her apartment, it being late at night in Korea.

With her starlight project turned on in the background and soft music playing.

She fixes her hair, and quickly sees how fast the number of viewers were joining. Smiling shyly.

▶️201,289

"Hi guys." She waves, looking comfy in a SZA SOS tour hoodie and baggy jeans.

▶️ 3,907,712

"unnie your hair is black again!" she reads off one of the few comments she actually was able to catch before quickly being filled with another.

"Yes haha I decided to switch from brown back to my natural color, I think it looks better on me." Laughing she turns her head so those watching could see.