BBMAs 2019 pt.2

After the group had won the 'Top Group' award Hana had to get up and go change to get ready to present an award.

She is sat down in her chair, practicing her lines.

"Oh I'm really nervous." Hana bounces her leg in the chair.

Makeup, Jewelry, Dress:

"You'll do amazing Hana-yah, and don't worry because the boys will be watching and supporting you the whole time

"You'll do amazing Hana-yah, and don't worry because the boys will be watching and supporting you the whole time." The makeup artist comforts her. As soon as Hana finishes up she is met up with the main host of the award show, Kelly Clarkson.

"Hana? Right?" The celeb host asks

"Oh yes it's nice to meet you." Hana hugs her with a shy smile on her face.

"2 minutes!!" A backstage staff tells the two women letting them know how much time they have to go up to the stage.

"Alright well don't even stress about anything. If you forget a line, or whatever don't even sweat it, just wing it and go with the flow. You got it." Kelly assures Hana, patting her back making her feel less on edge.

The two women make their way to the stairs leading to the main stage, linking arms and walking out to the microphone together. Hana hears thundering cheers coming from the ARMYs in the Garden Arena. She automatically catches eye of her members and she immediately feels some relief.

She finds Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok all recording her with their phones laughing, all seven of them wearing proud smiles. Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon sit watching Hana smiling.

"Oooohhhh what a crowd we got here tonight, am I right?" Kelly exclaims with excitement, followed by cheers from people within in the arena.

"A crowd with amazing taste in music I might add." Hana adds with charisma causing people in the crowd to giggle.

"Speaking of good taste in music clearly they do because you and your group won 'Top Group'!!" Kelly hyped up Hana and the boys causing the ARMYs to all cheer.

"It's all thanks to our ARMYs!!! Well now let us present this next award shall we?" All the ARMYs cheer hearing their name from the female member. Hana asks with a light carefree voice after shouting out her loving fans. She looks to the boys who are all smiling at her assuring her she's doing a great job.

"Let's see the nominees for this year's best R&B Female Artist!" The screens shows all the nominees behind Kelly and Hana.

"And now for this years R&B Female Artist!" Hana says excitedly opening up the envelope with the winners name on the inside. She shows Kelly. They both smile before saying the name in unison into the microphone.

"ELLA MAI!" They exclaim together, the artists and fans all cheer for the female winner. The boys stand up clapping out of respect and turn to Hana cheering for her as well. The female member gets very excited knowing she's about to encounter one of her favorite female artists.