Maybe ... maybe it was our last meeting."

Her voice broke as tears slipped down her already wet eyes.
There is this thing that I hate the most now . These tears. She doesn't deserve them .

" I'm sorry .
I don't know how to react though.
I mean , I can't think that I would survive a day without my mom safe and happy.

I'm not trying to be over smart or anything , but which hospital ?"

"Huh?"

" I promised my dad to not to say a word about this today morning , but I guess , I can be a little selfish.
So , I want you to be very reliable with this.
My father has been a CIA , and the amazing thing is that I got to know this today only .
So I guess we can help your mom out . If you tell the Hospital's name."

" A CIA?"

" Chief Investigation Agent of the nation ."

"Why are you telling me that your father is a CIA.? It has to be a Secret."

Utterly bewildered,
she said in a mere whisper. God she's cute.

"Not from you , maybe . So will you tell? As far as I think it should be Severance?"

" Huh? Yeah . How did you find out.?"

"Intuition . Mm no , I think common sense . C'mon your father would keep her in the best hospital in Seoul , he won't let be seen visiting any other hospital. "

" Yeah. "

She said chuckling , looking down .

" We should go.
I even have to take my things back from locker.
It's five thirty already!"

She panicked , watching her watch , widening the already so big eyes..

"Don't tell me you have guards and all to take you back on time , and spies to report to your father."
I joked , leading her out.

" Can't be sure about the last part though."
Finally , that sweet laughter could be heard.

3rd April 2020, this date will be memorable.

I hope , for long.
..............

The ride back to school was quiet, if you ignore her panicking over Tzuyu searching for her , her father calling her for her phone was still in locker, her father would not have sent some guard and bla bla bla..

She mentioned that she didn't want to be the reason of my troubles upon being seen by her so called Dad , but all I wanted was to meet that duckhead in person .

She's kind of a shy girl , at times .
I did notice when she was examining my face whilst I drove , just like I do when she's not attentive , but maybe she too noticed . She's not a fool.

Returning back from the school with her things , a stylish DK bagpack , her cellphone and that shy smile , she approached me .

Few kids were still in school , maybe the football team practicing , but it was just us and some cars in the driveway.
Tucking a strand of hair behind, she faced me ,
biting down her lips , she gazed me.

Hell did I just rhyme in my mind. What else is this girl gonna make me do.?

" I will call one of my Dad's drivers to pick me up. Tzuyu had left earlier and had texted me . She will be late I guess.
I had a nice time . And Thank you so much for listening to me."

She said with a sly smile.
This girl has to drop off this innocent kid comportment or I'm gonna blow off soon.

Taking a deep breath I began,

" Pleasure was mine. And sorry for making the first confession in your like so odd. And thanks to you too for accepting."

" It's not a deal Jeon , that we are thanking each other like this.
And it was an honest confession plus out of the box indeed. "

" You gave me my surname as nickname?"

" I have been calling you that since the first time we talked." She said with a cute shrug . And that's when my dirty mind hit it .

" So you mean you would have accepted it sice then ,
Giving me a nickname at the first meet."

I said with my signature smirk , and yes , it hit right in place. Yo man , no one in this world can be untouched by the Jeon Jungkook's smirk.

" It's your surname Jungkook , don't hang yourself so high . "

Ok so people don't say that, women are sharp with words , for anything.

My reaction earned a laugh from her . It sounds perfect.

" I didn't mean to hurt your ego Jeon."
We laughed , for the first time together.

A honking car caught our attention .
A middle aged man , around forty came out of that Mercedes.

Maybe someone related to the girl in front of me, now, my girl.

I glanced at her , and I could sense , whoever this person is , she's not okay with him being here at this hour .
Or maybe him witnessing us together and that too, this late.

"Your sister called to pick you up when school ended . And here you come , past three hours the supposed time . "

The man eyed me questioningly .
...............

A/N
kindly forgive my mistakes.
Gamsahabnida for reading.
Stay safe . Stay home .
V I R U S
only I and U can break the chain.