64

Camila
Me, Selena, Adrienne, Aisha and Jordan had an good times at Chuck E Cheese's. Especially when we ate the good pizza and the cake since Adrienne's mom is an decent singer. At least it's sounds hella lot better than half of them people on Instagram because everytime I hear them tried to sign, I can't help but laugh my ass off because they tried to sign but fails miserably.

I went home around 6 PM since I wasn't really hungry last night but ate the ice cream with Daniel last night since he came over to chill. No, we didn't have sex last night, we was making out until damn near 2 AM even he's knows this gato (cat) is his. Now, I woke up at 9 AM with the sun hits my face and laying on his chest.

While I'm laying on top of him, I feel Daniel rubs his fingers through my hair.
"Buenos días cariño (Good morning baby)", He said as I turned around and looks at my sexy ass boyfriend.
"Buenos dias papi como esta tu sueño (Good morning daddy, how is your sleep)?", I asked as I rubs his chest.
"Duermo muy bien, ¿qué tal tú bebé? (I sleep very good, how about you babe)?", He asked as he squeeze my ass.
"Yo también, cariño (Me too baby)", I said as I got on top of him and kissed him passionately while her rubbing my ass around.

I swear, this boy really turned me into the freak in the bed heaven sent I start giving him some cookies a few months ago when he still with his ex girlfriend at the time. We about to make love until I heard the door knocking and it's was my mom.
"Si mamá (Yes mom)", I said as I pulled my grey push up bra strap up.
"¿Están bien allí? (Are y'all okay in there)?", My mom asked.
"Si señora, solo estamos hablando (Yes ma'am, we just talking)", Daniel lied because we don't want to tell her that we was about to have sex before we eat breakfast.

So Daniel let me go to the bathroom first since he said he'll wait until I come out. I went in the bathroom, handle my business, flush the toilet, washed my hands and got out of the bathroom as I heads downstairs to the kitchen to fixed me some coffee.  

When I walked into the kitchen, I started speaking to Ralph since I don't want to be rude to my step dad.
"Buenos dias Ralph (Good morning Ralph)", I said as I walked into the kitchen and take out the coffee mug.
" Good morning Camila, where is Daniel?", He asked since he don't see him in sight.
"He's in the bathroom", I said since its shouldn't took him that long to get out of the bathroom. I sat down on the stool as my mom fixing me the plates as I saw Daniel came downstairs shirtless.

"Buenos dias Ciarra y Ralph (Good morning Ciarra and Ralph)", He said as he sat on the stoll next to me.
"Buenos dias Daniel, estas listo para comer (Good morning Daniel, are you ready to eat)?", My mom asked as she fixed him the plates of ham and cheese omelette.
"sí, señora (Yes ma'am)", He said as she gave me the plates of omelette. If my parents wasn't here, I would give him some cat for breakfast before he goes to work.

After she gave Daniel the plates, he start eating the omelette as my mom gets ready to asked him.
"Daniel, ¿a qué hora planeas irte hoy? (Daniel, what's time are you planning on leaving today)?", My mom asked wants to know what's time he has to be at work today.
"Después de que les ayudé a limpiar el desastre (After I helped y'all clean up the mess)", He said wants to helped us cleaning up the house since he leaving around 1 PM anyways.
"Gracias (Thank you) Daniel", My  mom said as she fixed her boyfriend the plates.

He doesn't have to help us clean up the house today since it's usually Ralph helping us doing the full cleaning of the house but I do appreciate my man for helping us cleaning up the house a little bit before he leaves today.

Selena
I'm in my room finishing painting my mom's Mother Day present since its next Sunday and I don't want to wait until the last minute. While I'm finishing painting the Afro Latino mother, I heard the door knocking and it's was Bianca walking into my room.
"Oye Selena (Hey Selena)", She said as she sat down on the bed.
"Hey Bianca, mi mamá te dejó entrar (Hey Bianca, did my mom let you in)?", I said remembering hearing my mom said come in since she was watching the reruns of Laws And Order on USA Network.