4

Camila
I woke up to out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up, and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm done, I went to my room, put on my pink bra and boy shorts, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and my burgundy shirt.
Camila's outfit

I put my hair into the messy bun, put on my boats, put on my earrings, and put on my favorite perfume which is Love and Sunshine

Camila's perfume

I grabbed my things and headed to the living room where my mom ready a newspaper paper

"Mañana mamá (Morning mom)", I said walking into the kitchen and fixed me some cereals.
"Buenos días bebé, ¿vino tu hermano a casa anoche? (Morning baby, did your brother come home last night)?", She asked since she didn't come home until an hour before I go to bed since I put the plate of baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn in the refrigerator with the plastic wrap on it.

"No, pero vino la madre de su novia. (No, but his girlfriend's mother came)", I said remembering the middle aged lady came.
"Estás hablando de Katrina, esa zorra del ghetto que no respeta a nadie (You talking about Katrina, that ghetto slut that don't have no respect for anybody)?", My mom asked
"Si ella (Yes her)", I said taking another bites of the Fiber One cereal.
"Que hay de ella (What about her)?", She asked getting prepared for the tea I'm getting ready to spill.
"Bueno, aparentemente, ella me dijo que estaba teniendo un bebé con Alex. (Well apparently, she told me that she having an baby by Alex)", I said.
"¿Me estás tomando el pelo porque solo tiene quince años y te preparas para ser padre con esa irrespetuosa mentira? (Are you kidding me, he only 15 years old and he getting ready to be a father with that disrespectful hoodrat)", My mom said pissed off.