54

Almost a week later (Alejandro)
It's been almost a week since I took Aisha to Conley Island and had the fight with Juan, my mom, my grandma and Kiana. Since then, I haven't seen Juan in damn near a week which is I don't know where the hell he's at but I'm kinda glad though because I'm getting tired of argue with him over the same shit.

It's bad enough I been through that shit with my parents when they was still married since its never healthy in the began with. Hell, my mom was looking for him everywhere at Mt.Hope and she can't find him because she wants him to tell us that she going out tomorrow with her boyfriend. He may not like him but he going have to accept just like he going to accept Aisha since that's another thing that really gets on my nerves.

I'm tired of his jealousy because I got a girlfriend that more classy than Kiana which is I only with her for almost a month. Like I said before, I don't care about her size, I love Aisha since I never had no girl like her even when I was single at the time. He better get his shit together or get the hell out of our house because summer vacation is coming up soon and he still have to go the summer school.

Now me, Aisha, Adrienne, and Camila sitting at the media center just talking about the random things until I brought up Jordan.
"Como esta tu hermano (How is your brother doing)?", I asked.
"Lo está haciendo genial, su cumpleaños es el próximo sábado (He doing okay, his birthday is on next Saturday)", She said since his 10th birthday is only a week away. I might alone tomorrow night because my mom and grandma is going to be at home and Juan might be at home because I don't want to bring Aisha to my house when he's around.

I doubt that he's at Manhattan with Kiana probably having unprotected sex. If she pops up pregnant again, I'm going to perder mi maldita mente (loose my goddamn mind). We continue talking until the bells ring since we not doing anything but review what we learned before the final exam.
"Okay guys, I'll see you at lunch", Aisha said as she wrapped her arms around me to our English class.

Aisha
It's been almost a week since me and Alejandro went to Conley Island which is I want to go again. He was going to take me to the hotel room to show me something but the family drama ruins our evening. I'm still kinda upset about it but at least he makes some efforts to make it up to me for what happened a couple of weeks ago on his birthday.

Now, me, Selena, and Camila is at Wendy's just waiting on our food as Camila start asking her male friend.
"Cómo van las cosas contigo y Robert (How things ding with you and Robert)?", She asked as she takes an sip of her her Sprite.
"No lo (I don't know)", She said since she sounds very worried about that guy.
"What do you mean you don't know, are you worried about him?", I asked as I takes an sip of my lemonade. 

"Quiero decir, intenté llamarlo varias veces y todavía no me ha llamado en una semana (I mean, I tried to called him a few times and he still ain't called me in a week)", She said as she take an sip of the cherry coke from the Coke Freestyle machine. I can tell that she is really worries sick about him since he ain't called her for a week. I hope we can help her keep her mind off of him by taking her to Wendy's for lunch.

We continue talking until the cute Hispanic guy called our order. He asked us for the number but we reject it because we all got a boyfriend which is he understands. I'm glad he not the beta male jackasses who so desperate for the girlfriend instead of just enjoy being single. I thought being a simp is bad but Camila is right, being a beta male are way worst because they acted like it's the the end of the world when the girl rejects them especially for the good reason.