62

Selena
It's Friday and Robert coming over to my house tonight after I helped my mom to get ready for the night out. Yes, I promise my mom to help her getting ready by doing her makeup. I've been thinking about Robert all week long and I'm going to surprise him to show him how much I miss him. I hope that he broke up with that crazy bitch for good.

Now me and Camila is at the media center while Al and Aisha at the abandoned classroom making out. At least they ain't doing anything sexual in there because they can keep that shit in the bedroom. I swear, he loves Aisha and don't want to loose her over Juan's jealousy. In speaking of Juan, I'm glad that his mom kicked him out of the house after her, Al and his grandma found out that he got Kiana pregnant again.

I mean come on, he wants to be grown so bad instead of be a kid as much as he can which is his mom did the right thing, she treated him like he grown even he damned near 16. While me and Camila is talking, she start asking me about Robert.
"¿A qué hora ese chico Robert vendrá a tu casa esta noche? (What's time that Robert guy is coming to your house tonight)?, She asked.
"Alrededor de las 8 PM (Around 8 PM)", I said remembering when me and Robert talking on the phone last night.

He said he will be there around 8 PM since my parents going to already gone by the time he get there. Me and Camila continue talking about the plans for tonight and tomorrow since it's Jordan's birthday until the bell rings. So I waved at her bye and headed to my first block class.

Alejandro
After my mom kicked Juan out yesterday, it's more peaceful when he not around so I don't have to worry about him getting the attitude at my mom nor my grandma. I'm still pissed off at him for getting Kiana pregnant again because they are not ready to be a parents yet especially when they only 16 years old and in high school. My mom might let them move back in with us so we can help with the baby because I don't think they know how to raise them.

Unless they going have to take a parenting class because the last thing I want to hear is the baby put in the oven or microwave like a crazy ass mom who is so frustrated with the baby crying and can't figure out what's wrong with them. Now me, Aisha and Selena is at lunch just eating the lunch while Camila, Adrienne and Caleb is at McDonald's to get them something to eat.

While we eating the lunch, we talking about our plans for Mother's Day since it's coming around next Sunday and I don't know what I'm going to get for my mom and grandma. I got a week to figure out. We continue talking about our plans for Mother's Day until I decide to bring up Adrienne's brother birthday party since his birthday is tomorrow.

"¿A qué hora comienza la fiesta mañana? (What's time does the party starts tomorrow)?, I asked as I take a bite of the ham sandwich.
"Alrededor de la 1 PM (Around 1 PM)", Selena said as she takes a sip of the bottled water. I hope that Aisha, Selena, Camila and Adrienne have a good time at the birthday party tomorrow because me and Aisha going to be all alone next weekend while her parents and aunt is out.

I know that my mom just kicked Juan out of the house yesterday but Walker still wants me at their house tomorrow so I can helped him with the Mother's Day gift for Nadia which is Mother's Day is next Sunday. We continue talking it's time for us to go back our Chemistry class since the lunch is over.

Robert
Today is finally Friday and I'm going to The Bronx tonight to see Selena. I swear, I miss her so much and I want to see her especially when I just broke up with Mia about 2 weeks ago but I'm over her crazy ass since her little side dude can have her. I mean come on, she played the hell out of me way too long and I'm not going to put up with her bullshit any longer. Now I'm in my room packing my bags for a night as my phone start ringing and it's was Selena calling me.