49

Aisha
I woke up an hour early with the bacon smells hits my nose. So I got up out of the bed, made them up, plugged up my flat iron,went to the bathroom, did my morning hydride including taking an shower and got out of the bathroom. I went to my room, put the fresh pad on my white draws, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my high weights jeans and gold shirt with the dot on it.

Aisha's outfits

I removed my scarfs and sat down and flat iron my hair since I feel like having an straight hair today since I washed my hair last night

I removed my scarfs and sat down and flat iron my hair since I feel like having an straight hair today since I washed my hair last night. After I did my hair, I put on my sandals, sprayed myself, put on my necklace and put on my lip gloss as I looked at the mirror one more time. I was about to take the phone off of the charge since I need a new phone as I heard the door knocking and it's was my dad.

"Yes dad" I said
"Are you finish getting ready?" My dad asked.
"Yes" I said as I grabbed my purses.
"Okay, I'm just letting you know that Stacie is almost done with breakfast" My dad said as he left the room. I turned my lights off and headed downstairs as I saw my mom in the living room reading the news paper and Aunt Stacie in the kitchen almost done with breakfast.

"Good morning mom and Aunt Stacie" I said as I sat on the stool.
"Good morning baby, are you ready to eat?" Aunt Stacie asked since she almost done with the sausage links.
"Yes" I said since she wants to fixed us some breakfast before she goes to work since she don't have to be at work until around 9am anyways. So she fixed everybody an plates including me.

Aunt Stacie gave me the chocolate chips pancakes with the chocolate syrup and whipped cream on top and the sausage link along with the cup of orange juice.
"Thanks for the breakfast Aunt Stacie" I said as I'm taking an bites of the pancake.
"You're welcome baby, enjoy your breakfast" Aunt Stacie said as she about to fixed my mom the plates. She should do this sometimes  because we all appreciate her for making an breakfast for us before I go to school and her and my mom goes to work.

Alejandro
My birthday is on Wednesday which is I don't know what Aisha going to give me. I know her parents ain't rich but I assume that she going to give me the watch or something but I'll wait a couple of days to find out. Me and Juan got into the argument this morning before I went to school because he still pissed off that he can't leave the house but on the porch or to the store.

I'm dead ass serious, his ass better be at home by the time I get home from school and my grandma going to make sure of that too. Now me and Caleb at school talking about the random things as I saw Aisha walking to us after she put some of her stuff in the locker as I heard her sweet voice.
"Hey guys" She said since she looks good as usual no matter what clothes she wearing.
"Sup babe" I said as I hug and kissed her since she always smells good too. Yes, her shirt may showed a little bit of her cleaves but whatever, at least they didn't make her chance her shirt nor wear a jacket to cover them up. 

In case you didn't know, they don't mind a girl wearing a shirt that's shows a little bit of their cleaves since it's not too reveling like most of them puta (whores) be wearing where they had to change their clothes. Me, Aisha and Caleb continue talking until the bell rings as I gave him an dap and wrapped my arms around Aisha to English class since we about to review for the final exam.