3

Aisha
After that hurtful fat jokes by Alejandro's brother and I cried on my parents shoulders in his bathroom, I feel worse about myself because the Burger King jokes is hurt and I deserve the apology. I can tell that his parents and Alejandro is pissed off at him for what he said about me.

We didn't do anything to The Sanchez but be nice to them which is his mom is a nice lady. I woke up at 6am, got up, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. When I'm done, I went to my room, put the pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my black push up bra, black boy shorts lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my ripped high weight pants and red off shoulder long sleeve shirt.
Aisha's outfit

I put my hair into the ponytail, put on my black boat, grab my things, turn my room lights off and heads downstairs as I saw my mom looked ready to go to the job interview

"Morning mom, morning dad", I said as I grabs the apple.
"Morning baby, I hope you still not upset about last night", My mom said which is I still kind of upset about last night but not as upset. After I grabs the apple and mixed berry pop tart, I kiss my parents goodbye and told mom good luck on the job interview.

As I start walking to school, I heard the thick Puerto Rican accent calling my name and it's was Alejandro.
"Sup Aisha", He said as he takes an bite of the cereal bar.
"Hey Alejandro, I know you still mad about last night", I said as he wrapped his arms around me. Damn, he must've take a shower multiple times because he smells good.
"Look, I'm sorry about what happens last night. My brother always does that whenever my mom invited the guest over", He said since his brother is very rude
"It's okay", I said as we walked the rest of the way to the school while we talking about our hobby which is mine is playing the instrument and his is writing poems.

We continue talking until I fell on the grass and it's was some Dominican girl and her friends laughing at me as Alejandro got the pissed off look on his face.
"Alanna, Qué demonios te pasa (What the hell is wrong with you)?", He asked in Spanish as he helped me get off of the cold ground.
"Mejores preguntas, ¿por qué estás hablando con ese gran cerdo gordo? (Better questions, why are you talking to that pig)?", The black girl said as the rest of the minions laughing at her unfunny joke as I put my head down.
"Sabes qué, un día el karma te morderá a todas las perras en el culo ahora sal de mi cara (You know what, one day, karma will bite y'all bitches in the ass now get the hell out of my face)", Alejandro said as one of the girl went close to me.

"Listen here you fat pig, stay away from him because he mine and mine only", The girl said as they walked into the building since Alejandro getting ready to asked me.
"Are you alright?", He asked as we walked into the building
"Yes", I said. I went to the locker and got my stuff out before I go to the media center with him since he invited me on our way to school.