27

2 months later (Alejandro)
It's been 2 months since I been to Aisha's house for the study hall for Chemistry test. Let me tell you what's going on for the past 2 months, me and Caleb became homeboys since I been to his house a few times. It's same with Daniel since I met him at the bus stop a while ago when I'm waiting on the bus to Caleb's house which is he the cool Dominican-Haitian dude.

When I first met him, he just got out of the sloppy relationship with his ex girlfriend after she caught her cheating on him with some guys that I heard about. I don't know him but I heard that he slept with his girlfriend and somebody else girl. He didn't tell me about the love affair that him and Camila have which is understandable because he wants to keep it a secret so that nobody won't know not even his slutty ex girlfriend.

My mom and Nadia has been hanging out a lot lately along with Walker since she be invited them for lunch at times and me and Aisha is fine with it. Not only that, my mom just started dating some black guy that she know from work a month ago which is I'm pretty sure that she happy with him and Juan don't like it one bite. It's speaking of Juan, our relationship gotten worse since me and Aisha has been spending more time together because he be acting like an jealous jackass.

Everytime I'm around her, he be mean mugging her like she not good enough and shit. Not only him and Kiana trying to break the bond between us, he dropped out of high school couple of weeks ago which is my mom and Kiana's mom was pissed off about it that caused the huge fight. Last week, Aisha and her parents came over the 2nd times and made her cry but this time, I forced him to apology to her the next day which is turned out to be fake.

Me and Aisha is really close which is we started dating last month after I asked her out to the Brooklyn Bridge as an first date on the cold March but it's wasn't too cold that night. It's was at least in the upper 40s when we went out on the first date. The more we hang out, more closer that we gotten.

Now, it's spring break which is Juan is not here but no surprise, he be gone days at the time as usual. I'm watching the reruns of Phineas And Ferb with Ariana on the Tuesday Midday trying to figure out what the most romantic things I can do to her. I know that we only dated for almost a month but I can't help myself because I got to make her mine and I'm not going to let no jealous asshole comes in between us. Not even Juan and Katrina with her ratchet ass like Darwin on that one "Amazing World Of Gumball" episode where he was so damn jealous of the relationship that Gumball and Penny have accusing Gumball of spending more time with Penny than him.

Let me tell you, that goldfish was so in denial on that episode because he claims that he wasn't jealous of Penny which is he was by the way he screwed up their little romantic dinner at the cafeteria and taking the basketball away from Penny at gym class just had an nasty attitude. While I'm thinking about Aisha, Ariana start asking me about her.
"¿Estás enamorado de Aisha? (Are you in love with Aisha)?, She asked as I got up and looks at her confused.

"¿Qué dijiste Ariana? (What did you say Ariana)?", I asked not knowing what the hell are she talking about.
"Vamos primo, pasas muchas veces con esa chica, te puedo decir enamorado de ella (Come on cuz, you spend some time with that girl, I can tell that you in love with her)", She said which is she was right. I need to just admit that I'm in love with Aisha since I can't hide it no more.

I thought that I will never get an girlfriend because  most of them female are either an liar, cheater, whores or an gold diggers until I met Aisha 3 months ago when she just moved from Baltimore to here even though she originally from Virginia. Before she left, she advised me to have an romantic night at the hotel room with the candle lights, rose petals all over the floor and the slow music playing which is an dope idea but I'm not going to do anything sexual. My mom told me the same thing this morning which is surprise her before she went to work.