21

Aisha
Me, Alejandro and Camila at the locker talking about the random things including what happens over the weekend when my mom and Consuela was having an tea party which is I joined them. While we talking, I saw Selena walking in with the "It's A Girl" ribbon on her shirt.
"Hey guys", She said taking an bite of the banana muffin.
"Sup Selena, what with the pink ribbon?", Al asked hopping that she's not pregnant at the age of 16.

"It's my birthday", She said.
"Are you serious?", Camila asked.
"Yes, my birthday is today", She said.
"Well happy birthday", I said just leaned that her birthday is today. She said thank you and talking about what we doing after school which is she going out to eat. When the bell rings, we heads to our class since I'll see Selena and Caleb at 3rd block anyways.

Camila
I just walked into my first block with the substitute teacher today because Ms. Bennett got an doctor appointment. I sat next to the Hispanic guy which is the weed smells just hits my nose. Like I said before, I don't know why some guys always come around me smelling like the took an shower with the bag of weeds like its an actual soap. I mean come on, I rather smells an cologne that hits my nose than weed.

While I sitting at the desk thinking about Daniel, I heard Adrienne calling my name that snapped me out of the thought.
"Hey girl, are you alright?", She asked.
"Yes something on my mind", I said not going to tell her about the kiss, love making nor the love affair that just began because like I said before, I want this love affair to be an secret so that nobody won't know.

"What up with you and Daniel, did he comes to your house?", She asked.
"Yes, we just talking about what we have going through last week", I said. I told her that Brittney is pregnant but don't know which is one of them is the father of the unborn child which is impossible. I do believe him because ain't no way that he the father of her unborn baby since they used the condoms each time they make love even though she hates using them.

"¿Solicitó la prueba de ADN? (Did he asked for the DNA test)?", She asked.
", pero ella se negó a hacerse una prueba de ADN que les hizo entrar en la discusión. (Yes, but she refused to take the DNA test that caused them to get into the argument)", I said.
"Bueno, más temprano que tarde tendrá que hacerse una prueba de ADN (Well sooner than later, she going have to take an DNA test)", She said since I highly agree with her because ain't no way in hell that the baby is his mainly because he not ready for no kids.

I think the unborn child is belong to some jackass that she creep around with because Adrienne's boyfriend saw them making out in the car a few times. I'm not going to give her the full details about what happens Saturday night nor yesterday morning so we decided to change the subject which is we talking about the random things.

Alejandro
We sitting in the cafeteria just eating lunch as usual since Selena offer us the cupcakes because today is her birthday. I invite Aisha over to my house after school because the test is on Friday at Chemistry class and I need help studying for the test which is my mom don't mind.

I don't know about Juan but his ass better be up when I get home from school since my mom woke him up before she goes to work.
"Cuando termina la suspensión de Juan (When Juan's suspension up)?", Selena asked taking an bite of the meatball sub.
"Una semana después de su cita en la corte. (A week after his court date)", I said since his court date is next week and his suspension is a week after that. That's mean that he going have to get his ass up and go to court because if he don't, he going back to jail.