I could be lonely with you (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Remy,"  Said a deep voice behind me. 

I turned around to see Spencer and the rest of his family.  Hunter the homophone as Roman and I call him now had the most plastic girl I've ever seen.   I could see blatant disgust and hatred in her eyes. 

"Oh, hey,"  I said awkwardly. 

"Congratulations,"  Spencer told me, Eliza smiling along and nodding.  "And thank you for inviting all of us ."

"Thanks,"  I said with a smile.   "And you're welcome."

"Where's the...other groom getting here?"  He asked.  "I don't know how a gay wedding works."

"Emile's getting ready,"  I told him.  "But the ceremony is starting in like a minute so you'll find out soon."

I turned away from them and headed up towards the alter.  The officiator was standing there with a little book.  He smiled at me and directed me where to stand.  No amount of practice ceremonies could make me any less nervous than I am right now. 

Slowly but surely everyone started sitting down.  Emile has a large and loud family so it did take a while.  I took a deep breath while the officiator started the wedding. 

Then the music started and Emile stepped into the room with the most adorable smile.  He was wearing a beautiful wedding dress with a flower crown of light pink and white flowers with a long lace and mesh veil. 

I smiled to myself and we made eye contact.  Emile walked down the isle and then stopped across from me.  We smiled at each, Emile blushing a bit.

"Do you, Remington Dormir, take Emile Picani to be your lawfully wedded husband, through happiness, pain, joy, suffering, sadness, and health, to death do you part?"  The officiator asked me.

"I do," I vowed confidently with a smirk. But I couldn't help but cringe when the officiator said my real name. Emile slid the wedding ring on my finger.

"Do you, Emile Picani, take Remington Dormir to be your lawfully wedded husband, through happiness, pain, joy, suffering, sadness, and health, to death do you part?"  The officiator asked Emile.

"I do," Emile vowed in the most adorable voice. I don't think I could be more in love him. I slid the wedding ring onto his finger next to the engagement ring.

"I know pronounce you husband and husband," The officiator declared.

I wrapped one arm around Emile waist and cupped the side of his face with my other hand. Then I pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

We pulled apart, smiling and laughing happily. I could head people clapping. I pulled Emile in for another kiss.

This is happiness.

~mAgiCaL tiMe sKiP~

"Remy put me down!" Emile squeaked, trying to wiggle out of his arms.

"Nope," I laughed, pressing a kiss to his face.

I continued to carry Emile up the wooden stairs to our honeymoon location. A beach house right on the ocean.

There were a ton of stairs to get to the balcony and the front door. Once I got to the top, I let Emile stand on his one. But it took a while considering how many layers of skirts there were in his wedding dress.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his head. The ocean was beautiful. I could hear the waves crashing against the beach. The sun was starting to set.  It was nice and warm here too, much better than October back home.