Germany: SFW Alphabet

Începe de la început

E= Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Outwardly it looks the same. If he was ending a relationship it would be very organized and respectful. Though depending on the stage it's in, he'll react internally differently. If it's early in the relationship, he'll be a little down. But if he got out of a long relationship he'll be a lot more emotionally drained than he looks. When he loves, he loves deeply, so it'll take a toll on him.

F= Fiancé(é) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He definitely wouldn't start dating someone if he didn't see a future with them. And most likely you'll have a sort of married couple relationship anyways. He's not going to rush things, definitely a few years of dating before he brings up the subject. But honestly, if he fell in love with you and pursued it, then settling down is definitely in his plans.

G= Gentle (How gentle are they both physically and emotionally?)

He doesn't look very gentle in the outside. But he's actually very caring. He may seem strict sometimes, but that's only because he cares. He'll be gentle both emotionally and physically in a similar way. Sort of always "I got you." If you ever need to be held, he's there. And if you ever need to talk, he'll listen.

H= Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

At first, not so much. He won't mind hugging others so much as he minds others hugging him, but he's not much of a hugger. As the relationship progresses, he may hug a little more. It's a good comforting tool, and he finds it sort of calming. If you ambush hug him he'll sort of stand there confused, but truthfully he doesn't mind. Though he's not much of a hugger, he doesn't mind the occasional hug.

I= I love you (How fast do they say the L word)

He won't lead people on, so he wouldn't start dating you if he didn't see the POTENTIAL for his feelings to deepen into love, if they weren't already. It will take a bit before he can admit that though. He speaks more with his actions, so emotional articulation isn't his strong suit. But once he says it, you know he means it.

J= Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He isn't the MOST jealous, but he definitely gets jealous. If he was to get jealous he wouldn't really say so, but oh it would definitely be implied. Heavily implied. He doesn't mind if you pick up on it or the person who he's warning, either way it'll be resolved. If it isn't he'll give that person a firm but calm warning just to back off a little. Unless they're France. France doesn't get a warning. We skip straight to what happens if they don't heed the warning.....

K= Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss their s/o (significant other)? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are passionate. Like I said, when he loves he loves deeply. And his kisses reflect that. Usually kisses are on the forehead. Cheek kisses are sort of quick pecks, but when he kisses your lips it's more passionate.

L= Little ones (How are they around children?)

Base this on how he is with Italy(who is basically a child). He TRIES to sort of tame the chaos that they tend to cause, but he just ends up getting tired. One time he got left alone with a few kids for too long and when you got back he had a mini army. It was honestly sort of adorable.

M= Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

He usually gets up early and goes for a run, but he comes back just in time to drink tea or coffee and watch the sunrise. It's pretty calming. Like I said he's a good cook, so he's usually the one handling breakfast. You get a lot of. "You need to start your day off right!" Or "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" It's really sweet though.