"Are you going to move your ass, or are we going to find our mate?" My wolf says

My wolf is like another part of me, sort of like my conscience. We can converse, and sometimes she can take over me, so I'll sit back and she'll take control over my body. But this has only happened once before. It's too unpredictable.

I stretch, my lean muscles rippling under my black fur, and start to sprint through the woods. I dart through the trees, the world becoming a blur, my Padding through the thick forest, I approach a stream, and drink, the cold water soothing my throat. I hear a howl in the distance, and quickly dart into the cover of the trees. I didn't want to come across a wolf. I've had enough of bitches.

I hear rustling behind me, and run away, startled, until I realise it was a deer. A very tasty deer. I go slowly forward, sticking to the shadows, being as quiet as possible.

The deer raises its head, but carries on eating the grass after a moment of surveillance. Taking my chance, I creep up behind the deer, my body coiled tight like a spring, and I pounce. The deer reares up in shock, but I keep my claws dug into its hind. I bite into its body, blood streaming from the wound and matting my fur.

I rip the hunk of meat out of its body, and the deer falls to the ground. Walking round to the front of the deer, I sink my teeth into its neck, twisting it until the spine snaps, granting the deer a fairly quick death. I eat the soft flesh from the belly, blood coating my muzzle.

A growl sounds out behind me.

I freeze, poised over the body of the deer, my ears pricking upwards. Shit. I must have been so absorbed by the food that I didn't hear someone approaching me.

I hear a growl again, this time from my right. Fuck. How many wolves are here?

Turing, my lips pushed back in a snarl, I bare my teeth, still standing over my dinner. I see them now. Two male wolves, one a brown color, the other a grey. They approach me slowly, and I tense at their every move. They make their way to me, and my mother fucking food. No one steals my food.

I leap at them, my lithe body twisting in the air until I land on the hunches of the brown one. It growls in anger, and twists back to try and bite me, but I snap at him, and bite deep into his stomach. He howls in pain, and starts running in circles, dislodging me from his back. He pins me down with his paw, the claws scratching my neck, but I swipe my paw into his face, managing to gouge out some of his muzzle. I pin him down with my paw. How do you like that insufferable male? I growl, my bared teeth inches from his throat. The god damn thing won't submit. If he submits, I might consider letting him go, but he still continues to snap in my face. I open my jaws, going for a kill, when I feel two claws on my lower back, pushing me over the brown wolf. Shit. I must be the grey one. I forgot about him.

The grey wolf holds me down to the forest floor, his muzzle open, showing the knife like teeth lining his mouth. Since he was doing that, I may as well too. I bare my teeth, and snap at his neck. He rolls off me in surprise, and I take the chance to pounce onto him, plunging my teeth into his neck. The wolf struggles under my grip, but grows quiet after a while, becoming a silent, unmoving body.

I step off the body, and growl at the brown wolf, who bows his head low in submission and I growl again, indicating that he can go. He leaves, his tail between his legs (figuratively), and I return to eating my meal. The taste of deer never grows old. My tongue starts to lick up the remains of the stomach, when I hear the soft padding of feet behind me.

Is that bastard not done yet? Turning around, my ears pricked up, I look left to right, but there's nothing there. But then I see it. In the shadows of the trees, glinting in the moon's light, is a pair of eyes, blacker than the devil's soul.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

How was this chapter?

I was watching some old jimin and Tony videos so I though I could share some stuff with you. American Hustle life is what's keeping me going through quarantine. Also RUN BTS, Bon Voyage, their old interviews (especially the buzzfeed puppy one), mvs, fancams etc.

 Also RUN BTS, Bon Voyage, their old interviews (especially the buzzfeed puppy one), mvs, fancams etc