"Well....who is the mother then?" Zeus asked.

"Well.." Kal started.

His grin only grew bigger. He looked at one of the gods and wiggled his eyes. Before he could respond the doors opened.

"HEY GUYS! SOMEONE CALLED US?!" A girl yelled.

The boy next to her just shook his head and sighed. Kal seemed to be overexcited as he spotted them. He ran straight (gay) into the arms of the dark looking boy. He hugged him tight. The boy hesitated but hugged back quite akwardly.

Apollo laughed at Kal and whistled at the two.

(Sorry didn't add that before. Too lazy to write this so here is a screenshot.)

"DAD!" Kal yelled with embarrassment.

"I swear to my mom Uncle A. If you do this again I will break your teeth" The boy said.

"Max! Don't threaten my dad! He may be annoying but I still love him!" Kal said as he slapped Max's arm lightly.

"Fine...but only for you you brat." Max grumbled.

"But why did you call us here?" The girl said.

"Oh yeah!" Kal said.

He turned around to the gods, Chaos, Order and Percy.

"Guys these are the Eros twins. The girl's name is Maria and the boy's name is Max." Kal introduced them.

"Hi I'm Percy! Can you tell us who your parent's are?" Percy asked after introducing himself.

"Ofcourse! We are the children of Love and War!" Maria exclaimed as she moved her hands in a weird way.

(This one)

Evryone looked at Ares with widened eyes. Aphrodiet(never going to stop with this) turned over to the twins in desperation.

"Please tell me these are lies and you are joking! Ares isn't a fucking bottom! He is a powerfull and well built man that can own any woman" Aphrodiet said.(wtf biatch?)

"Excuse me?! How dare you talk to my children like that?! And it ISN'T a joke! I carried these two beautiful demons for 9 months you witch!" Ares raised his voice.

Percy turned to Kal and whispered into the boy's ear.

"Mama bear mode is on. Let me tell you when Nico does get into it It isn't pretty to sa no" Percy whispered.

"Shut it old witch. We'll see you when you consider being nice." Chaos said.

The primordial flicked his fingers and the Aphrodiet was gone.

"Um...could you finally please tell us why you brought us here Kal?" Maria asked.

"Well I have a teenager next to me who has a love interest. This teenager is so dence and dumb he doesn't know his crush likes him back." Kal explained.

"Hey! Watch your mouth! This is my son you're talking about. But I have to agree on one thing...he is oblivious." Poseidon said.

"Dad! Not you too!" Percy whined.

"Sorry son" Poseidon said while shrugging his shoulders.

"OooooOoo some love drama! I am addicted to that! Who is he inlove with-" Maria was interrupted by a loud bang.

"PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON!" Nico's voice rang loudly throughout the merting room.

"Well shit.." Percy mumbled under his breath.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN I AM SLEEPING WITH YOU!" Nico yelled as he got closer.

"N-neeks! I... Um....I'm sorry!" Percy tried to say.

Seeing how dangerously close Nico was, Percy hid behind his father.

"I got my slipper. Be ready to get beat up you brat." Nico said.

"N-Neeks we can talk this out!" Percy said.

"No you prick! You promised you wouldn't leave me without telling after what happened with Evander! And what did you do? A sorry won't cut it this time. You're going to get wooped you little shit" Nci osaid as he stood infront of Poseidon, glaring at Percy's sticking out head.

Nico looked into Poseidon's eyes and the god imeadiatly left his son to face the angry Nico.

Percy screamed and started running as Nico chased him.

Evryone was laughing at the two, even Athena and Artemis cracked a smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------
1223 words.

Hello my little readers.

I'm sorry I haven't updated this book in so long. I will post less frequently as I am struggling with Writers block. I took a quick break and I am feelling better.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I goofed around a bit. Sorry for that.

Maria and Max are the children of Eros and Ares. Aren't they just a cute couple. Anyway. I didn't create them on my own. It was all my friend crystal_lover3264. She is an amazing writter and we help eachother with our books. Go read her story!

That is all I had to say for now. See you in the next chapter.

Bye~☆