÷~Chapter 9~÷

Do you remember when Eros came to visit Nico and Percy in chapter 3?

When he apologized for something he did while a son of Zeus was present?

You don't really know the situation...
Well let me tell you what happened.

************Flashback**************

Nico was on walk, the silence was relaxing.

The wind was calm and the sound of leaves made it satisfying.

Nico was daydreaming about a certain son of Poseidon.

He couldn't tell the one about his love since the one that captured his heart was already in love.

It was breaking him apart slowly.

He didn't mind tho.

He felt happy he got to experience these feelings , not just sadness and anger.

Nico was brought out of his thoughts by a son of Zeus.

Nico rolled his eyes.

"What do you want Jason?" The son of Hades said, not bothered to look at the blond while he walked away slowly.

Jason catches up to Nico, as he was now on Nicos right side.

"I needed to ask you something." Jason said.

Nico stopped dead in his tracks when he saw a tiny hint of moving in the woods.

"Nico? Is everything ok?-" Jason was cut off by Nicos hand.

Nico glared at Jason.

"Be careful. There is someone or something in the woods. Stay quiet you little sh*t" Nico whispered harshly.

"Hey! I'm older than you Nico!" Jason said in a hushed yet playfully ofended voice.

Nico rolled his eyes at him and turned towards the way he saw the moving happen.

When he saw it again he was now completely sure something was there.

He glared in the direction of it.

Soon a handsome and well built blond man walked out of the woods.

"Who are you?" Nico said with distaste.

The man looked offended.

"Hey! I am the most handsome man that ever existed. Don't use a distaste tone on me!" The mysterious blondy said flipping his hair dramatically.

Still. He wasn't as bad with drama as Zeus.

Nico rolled his eyes at the blondy before asking again.

"Who are you?" Nico asked now taping his foot slightly out of iritation and impacience at the man.

"Chill." Blondy rolled his eyes and huffed " I am the great and fabulous Eros!" Eros said.

Nico face palmed.

He was starring to act way more like Zeus than Nico liked it.

"And?" Jason asked not really knowing who it is.

The blondy gasped dramatically.

"I am EROS! I'm a primordial! How can you not know me?!" Eros whined really loud as if he was a spoiled brat that couldn't get what it wanted.

Jason shrugged.

"They don't teach us about YOU. I mean the only primordial I know is Chaos." Jason said.

Nico face palmed once again.

"Jason....can you get any dumber? Don't you know Nyx, Gaia, Tartarus and ect....?" Nico asked beggining to question his 'friends' intelligence.