chapter 6 ~ 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅

Start from the beginning

     "Shit," I sighed, leaning my head back. "I thought it was-"

     "Yura doesn't know you're here, does he?" Yoongi questioned angrily. 

     I shook my head, glancing at Jungkook. "The only thing he knows is that I'm hanging around Jungkook." I pointed at the young man apologetically and he simply nodded in my direction. "That...and whatever he chooses to assume."

     "What does he choose to assume?" Taehyung pondered, cocking an eyebrow.

     My gaze immediately snapped up to Jungkook's face and we grinned at each other. "That's my new daddy, I guess," I laughed.

     Jimin chuckled loudly from the kitchen. When I looked over at him, he was kneeling beside the dining room table, one hand holding him up on the table, the other splayed out on the ground. I burst out laughing at how funny he appeared; the others joined in, Taehyung commenting how Jimin always dropped like a fly when he laughed. Taehyung got up and helped Jimin unpack and sort some of the food for us to share.

     "Daddy?" Yoongi and Jungkook questioned. 

     "You heard Yura. Apparently, you're now my current fuck-buddy. And, apparently, Yoongi is too."

     "Well, I mean we almost did," Yoongi grinned, avoiding eye contact when I glared up at him. "But, you wouldn't let me."

     "HYUNG!" Taehyung exclaimed from the kitchen, a small carton of rice in his grasp. "You and Yumin!?"

     "Oh, what Tae?" I retorted. "That too hard for your small brain to handle?"

     Taehyung glared at me, coming back to the small couch to sit beside his boyfriend. "No. I just didn't know you knew each other like that." He paused, looking from Yoongi to me and back. "Or at all."

     "I've known Yumin for a little over two years now." Yoongi looked at me for conformation, and I nodded. 

     "Yeah. Two years and you still haven't gotten me to Neverland!"

     Yoongi and I broke out laughing at our little joke, his right arm snaking around my waist and pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, resting my head atop his. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin stared at us, confused, before breaking out into wide, toothy grins. 

     "We've missed you hyung," Jungkook beamed.

     "I've missed you guys too," hummed Yoongi, peering up at the young man.

     My gaze traveled from the couple on the couch in front of us to Yoongi, then up to Jimin, who was still sorting food, running about the kitchen collecting plates and pairs of chopsticks. Without notifying Yoongi, I released him and pushed myself to my feet. He watched me coolly for a moment before I left the living room and he started conversing with the two youngest of the throuple. 

     I walked silently up to Jimin, taking the five porcelain plates he was holding out of his grasp and walking over to the dining table. He followed behind me wordlessly, placing five pairs of chopsticks down beside the plates and crumpling up the plastic bags the food was delivered in. Once we'd set the table buffet-style for everyone to come and grab what they wanted, I turned to Jimin, peering up at his pale, round face. He looked lost in thought, not exactly staring at the take-out, but more passed it. I reached up carefully and tapped his nose, his eyes snapping back into focus.