The End

Percy

"Perseus Jackson." said a calm voice. It sounded familiar but I could not place a name to it.

"Open your eyes." said another voice.

I did as I was told. In front of me sat three people. I instantly recognized the one on the left as Thomas Jefferson, the one in the middle was Minos and the one on the right was William Shakespeare. That's when it dawned on me I was standing in the Judgement Pavilion.

"So I really am dead." I said.

"Obviously." said Mions.

"Ignore him." said Thomas Jefferson.

"We are here to let you know your options. Because of your heroic deeds and saving Olympus numerous times, you have been granted Isles of the Blest." said William Shakespeare.

"If you would not like to go through rebirth, you may go to Elysium." said William Shakespeare.

"If it were up to me, I'd send him to the FIelds of Punishment." said Minos.

"Choose wisely son of Poseidon." said Thomas Jefferson.

"Before I make a decision, I want to know something. Are my friends ok? Were they able to win?" I asked.

"Yes, after you defeated Kronos and Harry Potter defeated Voldemort, their forces crumbled shortly after." said Thomas Jefferson.

"That's good to hear." I said low enough that the judges weren't able to hear. At least Hermione and everyone else is safe now, I thought.

"I've made my decision." I said after a few minutes.

"Finally." said Minos.

"I've decided I will-"

I was cut off by a phone ringing in front of Thomas Jefferson that I hadn't noticed before. It was one of those old rotary phones. All three judges looked at it surprised. Thomas Jefferson reached over and picked up the phone and brought it to his ear. He didn't say anything for a couple minutes, he was just listening to whoever was on the phone.

Finally he said, "Ok, I will let him know." He hung up the phone and turned his attention to me.

"Perseus Jackson, there is something we can do."

~Before Percy died~

Hermione

"You lose, son of Poseidon." I heard Kronos mock.

I saw him standing over Percy with his sword raised. With everything I had left, I ran towards the pair.

I watched as the golden sword closed the distance between itself and its target.

Come, on. Faster. I thought trying to run even faster than I already am.

I ran up behind him and stabbed him in the back, causing him to shout in pain. He turned around and glared at me.

"You insolent mortal! You shall die a painful death." he said.

Before I could react, Kronos sent me flying a few feet to the right with a powerful backhand.

"Hermione!" I heard Percy.

My vision was blurry but I could make out Kronos's figure coming towards me slowly. I tried to get up but pain shot up my back. Kronos was getting close, but I saw Percy making his way towards us.

He stopped in front of me and raised his sword.

This is the end. I thought. I closed my eyes as he started to bring down the sword.