14

-
Syd accepted my facetime almost immediately and I started venting in spanish.
"¿SABÍAS QUE A BENJI ME GUSTA? FOLLAR, NUNCA QUERÍA DAÑARLO, SOLO QUERÍA PROTEGERME"
I grabbed my hair frustrated, I wanted to pull it out.

"WOAH WOAH Jey calm down; and speak english I don't undERSTAND YOU."

"I said. 'Did you know Benji likes me? i never wanted to hurt him, i just wanted to protect myself',"
I sighed as I sat the phone down on my bed stand and sat on my bed.
"He say's he doesn't anymore and I feel like I ruined my one shot. I don't like relationship's Syd you know that! That's why I said what I said I didn't mean any harm. I really like him! FUCK"

"Aw Jorge..I wouldn't worry about Benji, like I said he'll come around and probably be making inappropriate jokes at you again by next week. And it's not like you have to deal with him everyday, just put distance for a bit until you figure everything out."

I forgot to tell him.
"Syd I met Benji today."
His scream rang out through the phone as he stared at me.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU WHORE WHY DIDNT TELL YOU TELL ME HOW DID YOU MEET OH MY GODDDD"

I laughed; it was an half assed laugh though, and felt empty.
"I'm going to his school. I ran into him today when I signed into classes. He looked like he hated seeing me though, it hurt. But i'm just acting like it's fine because, why damage everything more?" I said then flopped back on my bed frustrated and looked at the ceiling.

"From knowing Benji for awhile I can tell you he's a complex person. He gets hurt easily, and when you said that it hurt him so seeing you irl was probably causing him some pain too... you gotta think about that."
Syd had a point.

"That's true but- oh wait, Benji's trying to facetime me hold on"
I went to decline and then Syd yelled at me to answer.
I huffed and gave in. We said a quick goodbye as I clicked the green answer button.

"Hello" His angelic voice drifted through the speakers of my phone. Fuck this man is going to ruin me this year...