10

syD⛓🤢: rise n shine

syD⛓🤢: bitch i wannA talk get ur fat ass uP

whorehey😚🌺: im UP im Up, what do u need

whorehey😚🌺: shit our facetime right?

-
The phone rang as I immediately called Syd. He picked up on the forth ring and looked fake angry. "bITCH ABOUT TIME I NEED THE DETAILS" He about yelled into the mic.

"JESus i'm soRry okay- i'll tell you now" I shook my head and propped my phone against a book as I began to tell him all about the things we talked about, and our interests and his flirting. I was cut off mid sentence when I got a notification signaling Benji texted me. I smiled foolishly and then stopped before Syd saw it, but I knew it was too late.

"OHYMY GOD DID HE TEXT YOU? IS THAT WHY YOURE SMILING LIKE THAT? YALL ARE SO CUTE ALREADY PLEASE I-"
Syd went off on how he demanded to be the ring bearer at the wedding and how he never wanted them to forget him blah blah blah.. I sort of zoned off, distracted by the text and replying to it.

Benji💕🗿: Morning boy who fell in love with himself

Jorge🐟🌸: Gm boy who is full of himself 💕❤️💕💖💘 hoed u sleep

Jorge🐟🌸: h o w *

Benji💕🗿: Your spelling is on point today Jorge, how cute, and I slept fine. wyd?

Jorge🐟🌸: Not much, on facetime with Syd and listening to him vent about how he wants to be the ring bearer when we get married

Benji💕🗿: "when" huh? so are you planning on getting married to me Jorge ?

Jorge🐟🌸: no sir, syd is planning me to marry u for me, yknow..? LMao

Jorge🐟🌸: He's just being weird and trying to get us into a relationship. But he should know that obviously won't work out. smh

Benji💕🗿: Oh

Jorge🐟🌸: Wait im sorry was that mean?

Benji💕🗿: Nah it's chill, I should go though. Text you later Jey.
seen 9:32am

-
"Syd I think I fucked up-" I said interrupting his mid wedding talk.

"Excuse me. WHAT DID YOU DO JORGE"
Syd unpauses me and we're both looking at each other. Then suddenly he starts getting a lot of notifications as I had started to talk, and his face turns to something I can't read emotion-wise.
"Never mind, I gotta go, we'll talk about this later."

"Okay by-"
He hung up before I could ever say goodbye.
I sighed and threw my phone on the floor.
what the fuck is happening?