3.I7 Go Ahead, Kill Me!

Start from the beginning

Cass and i yelled "no!"

Rowena rolled her eyes, annoyed. 

Cass "what do we do with her?"

Me "Guess"

Cass "i'd be happy to kill her. She just called me a fish. what about Dean?"

Me "Sam LoJacked the Impala a few weeks back. Just in case. "

Cass nodded. 

My phone buzzed and i looked at it.

 A mail from Charlie.

I opened it. 

Can't talk. Download the file 

I downloaded it and opened it. 

My jaw dropped and i walked to Rowena and showed it to her "is it what i think it is?"

Rowena nodded impressed "that little minx. she cracked the code. "

Me "Can you read the Book with it?"

Rowena nodded "every las word. We can cure the Mark of Cain"

I looked at Cass "go find Dean. Make sure he doesn't overdo it, okay?"

Cass "what are you doing?"

Me "i'm gonna save my boyfriend"

Cass "you told Dean-"

Me "nothing. He wanted me to stop, i told him no. How many times do you think can he turn into a demon before we can't be turned back. So please, find him and keep him safe"

Cass nodded and left. 

I looked at Rowena "start reading"

Rowena grimaced "about that, i said i can read the book, never said i would. "

I growled "we had a deal"

Rowena nodded "we do. And it's time for you hold up your end. Kill my son"

Me "after-"

Rowena "now. Once i cast the spell, and you need me to cast that spell who know's what'll happen"

I shook my head  "i don't have time for this"

Rowena "right, you don't. Your lover's a walking freaking time bomb, and the clock, he's  ticking.  so you will kill my son, and you will do it my way now!"

I growled at her. 

At another warehouse. 

Crowley walked inside and yelled "Dean?!"

I shot him, smiling "prettier"

He looked at me annoyed and in pain  "you"

I smiled "me"

He put a hand over the wound .

Me "devil's trap bullet

Crowley "princess, where's Dean?"

I shook my head "not here. "

Crowley "he sent a message"

Me "i sent the message" 

Crowley eyed me"Clever. Does he know you're doing this? i only ask because your lover and i are such close friends now"

Me "close friends? Crowley, you helped him get the Mark of Cain in the first place. You put the idea of the First Blade in his head. Everything that's happened and that will happen is your fault.  You've had this coming. "