Chapter five

The fog dissipates

"YAY- YAY- I'm so happy I could finally meet you again. It's been such a long time!" Aladdin yelled while waving his arms as tears appeared at the corner of his eyes, as his face turned slightly pink."I missed you and wanted to see you again for such a long time!"

"... Aladdin...?" Morgiana continued to cough harshly as the fog kept getting bigger as it scattered all over the place.'Who is he speaking to?'

"There is no one at all..." Morgiana thought in shock seeing Aladdin talking to thin air.
'There's something weird... with this mist!' Morgiana jumped as she landed on top of the roof while looking at the people who kept shouting or talking to thin air."What exactly happened?"

"U...WAA-! DON'T COME OVER. DON'T COME NEAR ME!"

"IT'S THE BANDIT OF THIEVES!"

'What is everyone fighting against!?'

"They seem to be Hallucinating." Atsukei mumbled near her as Ja'afar looked at Morgiana in worry."Are you alright, Morgiana? " Finalists" are sensitive to smell, so you were able to notice it earlier."

Atsukei sniffed the air a little and began to frown, seeing the mist turned red."This mist slightly scarlet in color... Its smell is also similar to that of poisonous plants which can cause paralysis."

"This is not humanly possible. It was likely done by using one of the "Mysterious Powers" they possess." Ja'afar explained as he pointed towards the sudden explosion far from them."As you can see, our target, the "For Troupe", is at the source of this mist."

"Don't breathe in this mist. Put on your veil if you are afraid of breathing in it." A  tall woman with dreadlocks, with piercings on her ears, and on her bottom lip. While wearing a dirty, tattered dress said as she waved her weapon.

"He he, your scarlet mist is terrifying as always, Zainab." A tall, dark skinned man, with dreadlocks and an eye patch. That has thick lips, a goatee, and has piercings in his ears and on his nose. He wears a sash over his right shoulder, pants, black shoes and bandages around his ankles.

"My magical weapon is called the sekigenmutou." Zainab continued to explain about her weapon,"It gives off a red mist that, when people breath in it, magnifies a person's uneasiness and hopes, causing hallucinations..." she looked down seeing a bunch of soldier passing out from the red mist."Hmph... However, my miss will not work on people with a firm will. The military soldiers are just a bunch of wimps who always fall for it."

"We have reached the wealthy merchant's house. Hassan, it's your turn. Do your job!"

"Ok, here i go." Said the man named Hassan. He slashed the wall as his weapon oozed with a yellow acidic mist."My magical weapon is called Oushoumutou." He continued to explain,"It's yellow, acidic mist will eat through any area that i will scratch with it in the blink of an eye!"

The walls began to crack, it suddenly crashed down as huge hole formed. The fog group began to go inside taking every valuable things."No matter how strong the wall is, making a hole is easy! Brothers, plunder away! Take back what they took from us!"

Red strong strings suddenly appeared as it wrapped around some of the fog trousers members"What?! it's the military?!"

"No, i'm not this country..." Ja'afar said while glaring coldly at them "But but i have reasons to capture all of you."