chapter two

Royalty

"Hm?" Aladdin looked around curiously noticing the absent female "where is Atsukei-neesan?"

"She's probably wandering around" the old woman said while "watching" them have fun as they drink and eat a lot. "She always do that"

"She's not from here, right?" Aladdin asked while hugging his knees while staring at the fire, as it radiates warmth at his figure.

"You noticed?" Grandma let out a small chuckle while closing her eyes "she used to tell us stories about her travels  to repay her savior"

"Savior?"

"She never told her past but I know she dealt a lot in it..."

"Talking about me, huh?" Atsukei said scaring Aladdin making him jump. She let out a loud laugh as she clutch her stomach.

"Nee-san!" Aladdin looked behind him in surprise and happiness seeing Atsukei behind him laughing while carrying food.

"Sorry I just took a walk..." she sheepishly said while putting  her hand on her nape.

"You should join them" grandma said while grinning at her eating figure.

"Hmmmm" Atsukei shook her head as she kept eating, now sitting beside aladdin "I'll just sit hear with you guys"

"Besides" she gave a small close eyed smile at them "it's fun here"

"Nee-San!" Aladdin shouted while hugging her, his face rubbing towards her chest as he made a face of pure bliss.

Atsukei felt an irk mark on her forehead as she punched Aladdin's head hard. Making him cry crocodile tears at her.

"So mean..!"

Everyone saw what happened making them laugh as a heartfelt atmosphere radiates around them.

●●●●●●●●●●●

"Hmmm then you are the "troopers"?" Aladdin asked looking at Dolge in curiosity as Atsukei helped Toya milk the horse.

"Yes. We live, assist and fight alongside horses. Since the ancestors of antiquity." Dolge look at Aladdin with a smile "and when needed, I shall also fight bravely for the clan."

"Whoa, horse's milk is so good!" Aladdin said out loud as he continued to drink directly from the horse.

"You can't drink it directly!" Toya shouted in alarm as Atsukei pulled Aladdin back.

'He wasn't even listening...' Dolge thought while sulking.

"Goodness Aladdin" Atsukei pouted as she sat down on the grass with a defeated sigh, making Toya laugh at the girl.

"Woman and children really don't understand the blood's concept of a warrior...." Dolge said as he scratched his head while his face filled with pink tints on his cheek.

"You are stronger than before..." Toya muttered out loud as she sat on the rock "but I'm worried...I hope that there never comes the day when you're required to fight."