Chapter three

Road to Balbad

5 days later...

"Bye we have to meet again!" Both of them said while waving at the three figures as they left.

"Yep!" Aladdin shouted while waving same goes for Morgiana and Atsukei. Silence envelops them making Aladdin speak.

"Then let's go."

"Yes."

"From now on, please take care of me Morgiana! Atsukei!"

"Yes."

Wah...he didn't call me big sister...

Atsukei thought while gripping her book as she continued to read. She grabbed Mor-
giana's skirt a little to avoid getting lost or being left behind.

"Hey.." Aladdin called out while staring at Morgianna's eyes "Morgiana is kinda long,so, can I call you something else?"

"....whatever" was Morgiana's bland reply. Making Atsukei look at them curiously but looked at her book back.

"Then "Mor"."

Atsukei hid her book inside her  small bag while adjusting the ribbon on her hair.

"That's no good?"

As they continued to walk on the path seeing never ending trees and rocks made Atsukei very bored.

"Mor is heading to Balbad so that you can take a boat  back to your hometown, right?" Atsukei asked while tilting her head towards the female Fanalis in curiosity.

"Yes...and I wanted to meet Aladdin and Alibaba again." Morgiana averted her eyes from Atsukei and looked back to the road " I wanted to thank them..."

"Thank??" Aladdin cluelessly said.

"That's right.." Morgiana continued " by using the treasure, Alibaba liberated me from my social position.."

Atsukei hummed knowing Morgiana was a slave but was saved from their friend Alibaba.

"He liberated two slaves without asking anything in return. In order to fulfill our promise, I will return to to our hometown where he could not..."

"I will do what I wanted to do by my own will.." Morgiana began to think back at her life when she was a slave and meeting Alibaba and Aladdin " before I met you, I didn't think about anything."

Morgiana looked at them while giving a warm smile making Atsukei almost tackle Morgianna into a hug.

"You granted me a free future... I am really grateful... thank you Aladdin."

Morgiana did a Dogeza, kneeling directly on the ground and bowing while her head is touching the floor. Making Alibaba panic as Atsukei forced her to stand up while wiping away the dirt from her face.

"Is that so... that's good." Aladdin said while giving a big smile on Morgiana "but, I think it's the same for Alibaba, we don't need any praise! Because, I think, Alibaba is a kind person! Ah~ I really want to meet Alibaba soon.."