Chapter 1; New Friend

Highschool; New friend~

Hyera's POV:

"Kook, are you ready to go to school now? This is our last year~" I said in a happy tone and clapped my hands. Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm always ready, okay, not like you're always too lazy to go to school" Jungkook said while laughing like a maniac.

"Jennie, Help me. He's so annoying!" I said and pouted.

"Yah kookie, stop it or else I tell Jimin to punch you!" Jungkook shook his head and told us to get ready to go to school.

Skip time;

Ugh, why can't I control my heartbeats for Jungkook? I want to tell him that I had a crush on him but I'm scared of rejection. Huhu, someone help me!

"HYERA!" Jungkook shouted. "Uh- what- uhm, I'm sorry I have so many thoughts in my mind.

"What is in your mind? Are you okay? You could share it with me. Maybe I can help?" He smiled. God, please help me! I can't take it anymore!

I just smiled at him. I told them that we need to go to our class now. Since only 3 more minutes before we start our class.

At Class;

'Knock Knock' I saw our teacher bring a girl next to her. She's so beautiful, tall, slim and cute. I looked at Jungkook , I saw his eyes were glittering while looking at her.

I looked at the girl and saw her looking at Jungkook too. They were smiling at each other. Ouch, I felt like someone stabbed my heart. Don't think negatively. Okay calm down Hyera , calm down.

"Good Morning, Class. This year we have a new student. Please introduce your name, young lady." She smiled at our teacher and introduced her name.

"Anyeonghasaeyo, Lalisa Manoban Imnida, Please take care of me" She said while smiling. I looked at Jungkook again. He smiled dearly and showed his bunny smile.

Ouch again-

"Please take your sit. You can sit beside Hyera, Hyera raise your hand please." I raised my hand. She sat beside me and smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you Hyera. I hope we can be best friend" she stated happily. "Sure, I would love to be your best friend." I stated.

"Okay let's learn" I nodded my head.

Breaktime:

I went out to the door and waited for Jennie. Then I saw Lalisa still in the class , I went to her and asked her if she wanted to follow for break time. She followed me and I brought her to Jennie.

"Hyera, who is this?" Jennie asked curiously. "Oh, she's my new friend. Her name is Lalisa."

I told her. "Hai, Lalisa Imnida, I hope we can get along." Jennie smiled sheepishly and answered her back.

We went to the canteen and saw that BTS were already there. Then Jungkook came to me and asked me. "Whoa, you brought her here?" I just nodded and sat beside Taehyung. While Jennie sits beside Jimin and Lalisa sits beside Jungkook.

Ouch again, V noticed me. "You okay?" I nodded my head and asked V if he could accompany me to the food section. He agreed and we went to the food section. "I know you like Jungkook." I'm shocked and try to deny it. "A-aniyo, Haha what makes you think like that V." V shook his head.

"Don't lie to me or else I'll tell him that you like him." He said in a serious tone. I felt scared and told him the truth. "Okay, fine, I do like him but I know he doesn't like me." I said in a sad tone.

"Hey, don't think like that. I will support you with him okay. Also you have known him for a long time now." To be honest, I don't want high hopes. So , I just smiled and went back to our seats.

Again I saw them laughing. Maybe they are just friends. I hope so.

"Uhm, kook you want to go with me home after school" I asked him.

"Sure, meet me at the front gate later." He said then went back talking to Lalisa , Jennie and BTS. Wow, even Jennie, my own best friend, is close to her now. I felt like I'm the third wheel here.

"I think I'm gonna go now, I have 3 more classes so yeah. See you when I see you guys" I said and went to my class. "Okay bye." Wow, No one is gonna go with me. Fine guys fine. I glared at them and put my serious face on them

.

Jungkook POV:

I saw Hyera glared at us. I know she wants one of us to accompany her but we were busy talking to Lalisa. I'm so comfortable talking to her.

The way she's talking is sweet , she always smiles and her laugh is cute. She's so different from Hyera.

The way Hyera talks is kind of rude a little bit, she's savage but her smile is more sweeter. But I feel guilty for leaving her. I think I need to go to Hyera now. I want to talk to her. I told them that I need to go.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked me. "I want to talk to Hyera." I told her. She put on a sad face. "Oh okay, you can go." She said in a sad tone but still smiling.

Oh god, what happened to my heart? It beats faster. I think I had a crush on her. I must tell Hyera about this.

I went to the locker and saw Hyera crying, I ran to her and asked her. "Why did you cry?" She just shook her head and said nothing.

I know there is something wrong. But I don't want to force her. So I hugged her.

Hyera POV:

To be honest, I cried because they ignored me. Also it looks like they are more comfortable with her, not me. I hate this, I hate this. Why? Why? I hate this feeling.

And yes, I felt so jealous of the way Jungkook looked and talked to her sweetly. But me? He always talks normally to me.

"Why did you cry?" He asked. I just shook my head and said nothing. He hugged me tightly and I cried again. I don't know why I felt so warm in his hug? God please help me. Then I heard the bell ring, Thank goodness.

We went to our class."Hyera you okay?" Lalisa asked me. I just gave her my fake smile and sat beside her. I just listened to what our teacher said and did my work.

Skip time;

I waited for Jungkook in front of the gate. "Where is he?" I keep on checking my watch. 'Jungkook call' I immediately answered his call.

"Where are you kook, you know I wait for you for more than 5 minutes now?" Jungkook sighed. "I'm sorry Hyera , but I went somewhere with Lalisa. I'm sorry-"

I hung up and ran to the road then I heard "HYERAAAAAAA"

√To be continued√

What happened to Hyera and who shouted her name? Read the next chapter if you want to know.

Okay now I want to say sorry because my first chapter is boring and long but I'll make sure the next chapter will be better than this one. Thank you for reading💜