18

We indeed didn't talk about our dumb fight the next morning, in fact we never brought it up again. However, something in our relationship shifted that night. It wasn't something bad, we were more sure of each other. I no longer found reasons to not be with him but neither of us made a move go further either. There wasn't this invisible line between friends and lovers anymore, we found a way to make it work for us. Blur the lines. I didn't think it was possible but Jungkook was even more affectionate and I wasn't mad at it. I didn't have my guard up anymore and it allowed me to feel like I never lost our friendship to begin with. We were happy. 

"You know," Jungkook said causing me to look up from my phone as we both walked side by side in the grocery store. "Yoongi said he's never seen you happier." 

I rolled my eyes, "They really need to stop feeding into that ego of yours." I mumbled making him laugh. "If anything, I've never seen you happier." 

"That's true." he nodded. "No doubt about it, so now you admit it."

"So, I can prove Yoongi right?" I asked. "Absolutely not."

"I won't tell him." he said. "Just say I make you happy."

"Why do I have to say it if you already know?" I asked making him roll his eyes. 

"Because I need reassurance." he pouted. "Stop being stubborn and just admit it."

I groaned, "You make me happy, there." I mumbled making him laugh. 

"Cute." he smiled placing a kiss on my cheek.

We were currently way overdue on restocking on groceries so we had woken up extra early this morning to make a checklist of what we needed before heading to the closest and cheapest grocery store. It's never fun having to do adult things but doing them with Jungkook made it entertaining. I looked over my list grabbing whatever we needed while Jungkook pushed the cart, I can't trust him with the list anymore because he'll just end up adding unnecessary snacks that take us way over budget. 

"I'm going to grab the milk," I announced looking down at my list. "Grab the cereal then we can meet at the register." 

"Sounds good." he mumbled continuing down the aisle as I left to the dairy section at the back of the store. 

After grabbing the milk I made my way to the register which was at the front of the store. I giggled to myself thinking about how Jungkook and I got super high last night and got the munchies. Our go to late night high snack is always cereal so we both were highly disappointed to find that we ran out of both milk and cereal. Lately, all Jungkook and I really do is get high and watch scary movies. We usually end up just making out instead of actually watching the movies but that's almost always Jungkook's fault. At first, we were both really awkward and clumsy since we weren't used to this type of affection but it didn't take long for that to change.

Since we're blurring the lines a bit, Jungkook has been getting bolder. It went from random kisses here and there to full on make out sessions on our kitchen counter. My sweet loving best friend was now a tease and very straight forward. However, it was me who initiated the intercourse. I wish I could blame it on being drunk or high but we were both sober as a judge and he just looked very good. I swear he was seducing me, he would walk around shirtless more frequently and would always work out in front of me while maintaining eye contact. It had been years since first time we lost our virginities to each other so it was different. Very different. I thought we'd regret it the next morning but instead it felt like my heart grew 10 times bigger. If I didn't think I was in love before I definitely was now. Jin told me I was "dickmatized" and while it was amazing, it was deeper than that.